Author Topic: Who is running the Evergreen group buy on PMK?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Who is running the Evergreen group buy on PMK?
« on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 08:14:48 »
I came across what seems to be a promising GB on PMK, but the organizer doesn't seem to be promoting it. I dunno why.

The Evergreen set looks nice, and more importantly, the child deals are good for many custom layouts. So I consider this GB pretty useful, and although I have absolutely no need for the keycaps I wanted to buy some to continue promoting my concept of buyer/ seller of last resort.

Just posting this to see if I can stimulate some discussion. If there's really not enough interest in this buy, no point supporting it - let it fail and in a few months someone else will come up with another useful buy for people who need Atomic and other uncommon layouts.

Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Who is running the Evergreen group buy on PMK?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 09:47:07 »
Shouldn't this be in signature plastics subforum?

I don't believe it's our responsibility to promote for them.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Re: Who is running the Evergreen group buy on PMK?
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 10:28:01 »
Shouldn't this be in signature plastics subforum?

I don't believe it's our responsibility to promote for them.

It certainly isn't our responsibility. But if the organizer is SP, then it makes sense that there was no IC and no effort at promoting among ghers.

Well, let it fail then. If it's SP, 6 months later they might try again and people will get Evergreen eventually. Or the child deals, which seem really useful.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.