Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 364009 times)

Offline Polymer

Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler
« Reply #350 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 06:09:09 »
As for the other keys you mentioned, it's no longer on the table. The set is going to go forward as planned.

I actually wasn't suggesting it be part of this..

I was suggesting they ask you to do it as a separate add-on.  In parallel with the GB but separately..maybe it isn't possible...doesn't really matter to me, just making some suggestions...

Offline intelli78

« Reply #351 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 06:14:19 »
OK, but what I am saying is that I'm not going to run anything additional, whether it's part of the GB or separate. Anyone who wants to coordinate something in the future is more than welcome to, but I just can't entertain this whinging anymore. The set is what it is, and your wallet is your vote.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #352 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:04:29 »
Anyone who wants to coordinate something in the future is more than welcome to, but I just can't entertain this whinging anymore.

Now you know why being a Group Buy Organizer isn't all tea and cup-cakes. 

That is why ANYONE who tackles a Group Buy for the FIRST time can feel like being doused in Petrol and the Whining Hordes wanting to throw a lighted match into your face  8) .

Greatest respect to anyone wanting to ever run any sort of Group Buy here on Geekhack, especially now.......

Offline intelli78

« Reply #353 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:07:19 »
Anyone who wants to coordinate something in the future is more than welcome to, but I just can't entertain this whinging anymore.

Now you know why being a Group Buy Organizer isn't all tea and cup-cakes. 

That is why ANYONE who tackles a Group Buy for the FIRST time can feel like being doused in Petrol and the Whining Hordes wanting to throw a lighted match into your face  8) .

Greatest respect to anyone wanting to ever run any sort of Group Buy here on Geekhack, especially now.......

It's definitely given me an all-new appreciation for what the veteran GB organizers do.  :thumb:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #354 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:20:33 »
Intelli I agree with your decision 1000%.

Let's all put this awful interlude behind us!  Onwards to 500!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline rabidwombat

« Reply #355 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:22:27 »
Will we be getting "PRTSC" as per the mockup, or "PRT SC" like how it looks in the photos of the TA ANSI board?

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #356 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:26:22 »
Just want to chime in, intelli78, thanks for your tremendous effort in bringing this set to reality, a normal gb can already be such a headache, yet you braved on the initial negativity and took it upon yourself to drive through this monster buy, and yes, look at the amount of sets sold on MD and give yourself a pat on the back. We're only 150 sets away with more than 8 days to go, it's really a great achievement! Thank you for your hard work, especially trying to solve the issue of the color difference between monitor,  rl and pantone.
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline morpheus

« Reply #357 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:31:15 »
Haters gonna hate.

I think this set kicks ass.
There's no way this doesn't pass 500.

#102!

Offline intelli78

« Reply #358 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:58:37 »
Thanks for the positivity, guys.

As for the legends, the render is the final word. The photos are only to provide an idea of how the colors will look IRL.

Offline mz/x

« Reply #359 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:16:59 »
To intelli78:

I know that you had to deal with all other urgent questions ...
Have you had any chance to find out whether MD can mark the package to Europe (including the UK) as re-import perhaps with zero duty value please?

No... I must have missed your reply. I don't remember getting a clear answer to the question: Is this import duty something separate from VAT? VAT is unavoidable but if it's something else, I can bring it up to them again.
Thanks intelli78.
Basically why I asked whether it would be possible to mark the EU (incl. UK) packages as re-import because often I had to pay duty (not just the VAT) on items that not supposed to have any charge.  It would be great if MD could help.
Again thank you for your help and the great work on this GB.  You will need a break after this!  :thumb:

Offline shawn o

« Reply #360 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:17:41 »
Standard profile keys for modern keyboards aren't "niche".

Whats included with this set to begin with is niche. Probably half the people who have already placed orders don't even know whats different about this set and the complaints will come out when they get their caps and try and fit them on their keyboard and start asking if a mistake with made.

I've wanted a set of these keys for 4 years and am very sad I can't participate right now. How much would it have cost to include the 7 keys to make this set work properly with a modern keyboard? $4?
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:25:37 by shawn o »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #361 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:21:50 »
Thanks, I will support this group buy now that there is talk of an extra pack. I would be best to run side by side so all the keys would arrive around the same time.

Not gonna happen, unfortunately. We will simply have to abstain.

So with that, there will be no additional keys or further tampering with the GB. Case closed, period. I am washing my hands of it, the only thing left is to blast through 500 and sell as many sets as possible.  :thumb: After that, anyone who wants to spearhead an add-on effort has my full blessing, but it's not going to be me. The folks in this thread are right; there will be no winning by scrambling now, all it will do is alter the criticisms and teach people to rage on future GB organizers even harder. My only regret is wavering at all in the face of this whining. Anybody who paid attention to the IC knows that while I am stubborn, I did listen to the feedback I heard and compromised on it. As to the feedback that never happened, it's too late now.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #362 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:31:58 »
**** it, Im going all in. I doubled my order since I'm pretty confident this set is going to be in high demand after this is all over. I'll sit on the extras for a few month and sell them with some ... ehem ... storage fees and interest added on to the base price.

Thanks again for all your hard work, Intelli78. Please don't mistake my comments as being ungrateful as I truly appreciate the immense amount of effort thats gone into this set. I'm sure this is going to result in one of greatest sets to ever leave GMK's facility and Im glad I'm able to take part.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #363 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:34:48 »
Unfortunately I can only afford one, what with USD exchange rate at all time high and a family trip to Japan next month. I am totally drained, financially. Need time to recover but by then the GB will be over. Oh well, I will be really happy with just one set. Thanks again intelli!

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #364 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:36:35 »
I'm going to look like a BAMF with triumph adler sharing my workplace cubicle

KBT Vortex One MX Green // IBM Model M // Dell AT101W

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #365 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:37:59 »
 Serious question that I'm sure are lot of people are wondering about right now...

What color case do you think would match these best?  :p

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #366 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:39:07 »
145 to go.

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #367 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:40:58 »
Serious question that I'm sure are lot of people are wondering about right now...

Gray or white seems to be the natural choice.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #368 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:46:00 »

Gray or white seems to be the natural choice.

I am considering using them with my blue TEX aluminum case, I'm thinking the blue alphas will go well with that.

Edit: cause I can't spell  :blank: 
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:47:34 by inanis »
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline shawn o

« Reply #369 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:48:56 »
Why does the description on Massdrop says "The set includes a full modern 104-key ANSI layout" when that is simply not the case? The profile of the keys is not "full modern ANSI".

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #370 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:53:28 »
Why does the description on Massdrop says "The set includes a full modern 104-key ANSI layout" when that is simply not the case? The profile of the keys is not "full modern ANSI".

they said the ANSI layout, not a single words on key profile, actually the profile is never a part of a key layout

but still I agree that it is unfair that most people with modern keyboards will be the one to compromise on mismatch profile
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline shawn o

« Reply #371 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:54:01 »
Yes it is.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #372 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:55:12 »

ANSI is a layout, not a profile. Profile has nothing to do with layout. Full profile SA in the ANSI layout is ANSI. DSA in ISO is ISO. OEM in JIS is JIS. Row 3 SA Ergodox is Ergodox. Cherry in ANSI is ANSI. If you sculpt a full 104 ANSI keyboard's worth of keys shaped like ****s, balls, boobs, and vaginas, it's still ANSI.

We get it. You don't like the profile thing. It's not changing. The line you're willfully misrepresenting from the description is not in any way misleading.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #373 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:58:23 »
Yes it is.

Show Image

All that shows is what looks to be OEM/DCS row profiles for ANSI, which isn't even accurate for all OEM sets since some of them use row 5 F keys. Seriously. We get it. You don't like the profile.
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Offline Polymer

« Reply #374 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:04:54 »
Probably half the people who have already placed orders don't even know whats different about this set and the complaints will come out when they get their caps and try and fit them on their keyboard and start asking if a mistake with made.

Unfortunately, I think that will be true.  The render doesn't really explain it to people that don't understand what it means...

I think it is fine personally..nowhere near as bad as some of the technicolor off key stuff you see some people do....but certainly with the OCD crowd it would drive them nuts...

Intelli - Can you pass your contact at GMK to JD (or anyone else) along with anything else needed to help him do an extras?  If he doesn't want to put in the effort to do it too bad for him..but facilitating that for someone would be nice...Since this is a custom color that might be necessary...From the sounds of it too many feelings have been hurt over this but I don't see any reason why people can't work together....

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #375 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:05:02 »
Yes it is.

Show Image

Source? If it isn't contained on the ANSI-INCITS 154-1988 (R1999) document, which is the ANSI standard for US keyboards, then it doesn't say anything valid.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #376 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:05:25 »
Look guys, I hear you and I know you are bummed out. I'm sorry, really, it is not my intention to disappoint anyone with this set. I had to make it with a lot of factors in mind, including functionality, aesthetics, authenticity, flexibility, affordability, and even a degree of personal preference. I even ended up sacrificing many features I personally wanted, like the retro winkey. I understand what it's like to not get what you want. But one issue does not ruin a whole set.

Also, reposting what I have put on Massdrop a couple times already:

For anyone not aware, if you're using windows keys, there will be a slight difference in height between the modifiers next to your spacebar vs. the arrow keys and numpad keys in the bottom row.

It'll look at lot like this: https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2946/15301853109_1a0cc99c7a_h.jpg

This is a feature, not a defect, so that if you ever use these puppies on a winkeyless board, the way the originals were, you'll have a fully authentic A-profile bottom row.

With a modern winkey board, there will be the slight difference. There's a precedent for it on the above board, the AEG Olympia, and it's only problematic for super obscure layouts like winkey lightsaver or MX mini.

Again, it's a feature that was very carefully thought out to allow authentic winkeyless setups and keep the price under $100. It's not a defect or mistake.

Offline snipars

« Reply #377 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:09:23 »
i was among the first to join the groupbuy for this, i think the colour scheme is quite nice, not the best i've seen but how can i resist such a cheap GMK set 
am i correct in thinking that this is cherry profile, meaning i can interchange the keys with keys from GMK hyperfuse?
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline geniekid

« Reply #378 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:13:45 »
I think you've done a great job with this intelli78 :thumb:.  Some of the people speaking up have valid points but I agree it is a too late to be raising those points.

Please reconsider running a follow up GB with mods/extras!  I was very happy to read you were going to do it and then very sad to read your reversal on that.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #379 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:13:49 »
i was among the first to join the groupbuy for this, i think the colour scheme is quite nice, not the best i've seen but how can i resist such a cheap GMK set 
am i correct in thinking that this is cherry profile, meaning i can interchange the keys with keys from GMK hyperfuse?

Yes, this set has the same profile as the Hyperfuse GMK set.

The only keys that are different are the Row 5 caps.

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #380 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:13:57 »

Yes, you are. GMK is the actual owner of the original Cherry's keycaps molds.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #381 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:15:25 »
You got of gotten the set even cheaper but not including the 1.25 modifier keys or space bar at all!

The set clearly wasn't designed with modern keyboards in mind so why not leave the keys off completely?

What happens if people start complaining of profile/fitment problems once they see what they bought and demand Massdrop fix the "problem" on their dime?

Seems the prescedent  has been set and in the future "rare keysets will only be for winkey or winkeyless but not both. Screw em!

I'm done complaining, hoping someone else makes this set again soon with a different profile.

« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:29:33 by shawn o »

Offline snipars

« Reply #382 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:16:44 »

Yes, you are. GMK is the actual owner of the original Cherry's keycaps molds.

It seems like a duck octagon with a mix of this set and hyperfuse would be for me a perfect (and expensive) keyboard, what a cool mix those 2 sets would be
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #383 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:21:38 »
You got of gotten the set even cheaper but not including the 1.25 modifier keys or space bar at all!

What happens if people start complaining of profile/fitment problems once they see what they bought and demand Massdrop fix the "problem" on their dime?

This information is given on the GB page. If the buyer didn't read it and wants to complain just after the delivery, it is exclusively his/hers fault.

Offline greath

« Reply #384 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:32:12 »
Look guys, I hear you and I know you are bummed out. I'm sorry, really, it is not my intention to disappoint anyone with this set. I had to make it with a lot of factors in mind, including functionality, aesthetics, authenticity, flexibility, affordability, and even a degree of personal preference. I even ended up sacrificing many features I personally wanted, like the retro winkey. I understand what it's like to not get what you want. But one issue does not ruin a whole set.

Also, reposting what I have put on Massdrop a couple times already:

For anyone not aware, if you're using windows keys, there will be a slight difference in height between the modifiers next to your spacebar vs. the arrow keys and numpad keys in the bottom row.

It'll look at lot like this: https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2946/15301853109_1a0cc99c7a_h.jpg

This is a feature, not a defect, so that if you ever use these puppies on a winkeyless board, the way the originals were, you'll have a fully authentic A-profile bottom row.

With a modern winkey board, there will be the slight difference. There's a precedent for it on the above board, the AEG Olympia, and it's only problematic for super obscure layouts like winkey lightsaver or MX mini.

Again, it's a feature that was very carefully thought out to allow authentic winkeyless setups and keep the price under $100. It's not a defect or mistake.

Just to clarify: On a winkey board, the spacebar and the ctrl/alt/win/menu keys will all be the same profile height correct?

Offline intelli78

« Reply #385 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:32:59 »
It's just honestly not going to happen like that. People are buying this set for its quirks. If anybody complains, we just explain it's a feature, not a defect, and is completely intentional. Problem solved. Most buyers won't even notice. People want this set because it looks good and it has a lot of interesting stuff surrounding it. Nobody is buying it for an R4 profile.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #386 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:33:22 »
Just to clarify: On a winkey board, the spacebar and the ctrl/alt/win/menu keys will all be the same profile height correct?

Absolutely.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #387 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:37:44 »

It's just honestly not going to happen like that. People are buying this set for its quirks. If anybody complains, we just explain it's a feature, not a defect, and is completely intentional. Problem solved. Most buyers won't even notice. People want this set because it looks good and it has a lot of interesting stuff surrounding it. Nobody is buying it for an R4 profile.

Ah, got it. Thanks for your candor.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #388 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:41:35 »

The set clearly wasn't designed with modern keyboards in mind so why not leave the keys off completely?

Seems the prescedent  has been set and in the future "rare keysets will only be for winkey or winkeyless but not both. Screw em!

I'm done complaining, hoping someone else makes this set again soon with a different profile.

Dude. Take a breath. Realize you are throwing a full-on diva tantrum over keycaps. Specifically, over the row profile of a few keys that not all keyboards even HAVE. Half these sets are probably going to get thrown on someone's Poker or K60 they got through MD and they won't even ever notice or care. I'm willing to bet that, since I don't look at the legends on my keyboard anyway, that you could swap the bottom row of my numpad and my arrow keys on the set I use now for a different higher profile row and I'd never even notice it.

Seriously, I *AM* one of those OCD people. I want sets to come with mod color |\, ~`, AND 1! keys for symmetry in the alphanumeric section. I am bothered far more about the lack of teal ~` than I am about the profile difference on keys I have to move my hand to use. I'll be more bothered by my Hot Keys Project Warmasters being ludicrously tall compared to Cherry profile and needing to move my Snow Globe off of Home. :P I'll probably put it on Esc and move the TA Esc down to ~` for that symmetry I was talking about. It'll look cool there.

Here, why don't we all calm down with a picture of a cat:

Offline greath

« Reply #389 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:42:01 »

Absolutely.

Offline mz/x

« Reply #390 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:55:24 »
To intelli78:

I know that you had to deal with all other urgent questions ...
Have you had any chance to find out whether MD can mark the package to Europe (including the UK) as re-import perhaps with zero duty value please?

No... I must have missed your reply. I don't remember getting a clear answer to the question: Is this import duty something separate from VAT? VAT is unavoidable but if it's something else, I can bring it up to them again.
Thanks intelli. Yes it is separate. When you receive something in the EU (varies a bit by country) if the value of imported goods is above certain threshold you have to pay duty + Vat. In this case we can eliminate "duty" because it is re-import. (Note that theoretically there should not be any duty because it is a keyboard parts but I often had to pay duty regardless. This is what we want to avoid.) :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #391 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 10:08:14 »
firstly, this is not me threadcrapping, or trying to fuel any more stuff

im simply trying to help a few people here who dont know exactly whats going on

here are some images

left to right

CTRL A profile legends as included in this buy, standard control a profile, r4 standard control

left is r5 a profile, right is r4 b profile

sorry for the ****ty pics
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline intelli78

« Reply #392 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 10:09:56 »
Thanks. Here is another pic illustrating A vs. B

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #393 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:05:28 »
I think it would be interesting to know how many folks that have bought keyboards on MD even have a numpad or arrow keys.  It seems like EVERY WEEK there's a new buy for a 60% board on there that doesn't have these features.  I have to think that the majority of the MK customers on MD won't ever take those keys out of their bags/tray.
I'm back.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #394 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:14:57 »
I think it would be interesting to know how many folks that have bought keyboards on MD even have a numpad or arrow keys.  It seems like EVERY WEEK there's a new buy for a 60% board on there that doesn't have these features.  I have to think that the majority of the MK customers on MD won't ever take those keys out of their bags/tray.

Actually, just a cursory look on there was interesting.  Many of the full size keyboards on there featured their backlighting (meaning, this seemed to be the primary selling point of the board), so I would assume most of those users would not be interested in this set because it doesn't work with their keyboard's pretty colors.  Just thought I would point that out.
I'm back.

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #395 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:34:39 »
I did a survey on /r/mk. One third preferred TKL (34%) and another third (29%) of the respondents a 60% layout.
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:39:58 by wlhlm »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #396 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:38:23 »
I made a survey on /r/mk. One third preferred TKL (34%) and another third (29%) of the respondents a 60% layout.

Is that relevant when a vast majority of the sample had one board or none at all and brands like Corsair (which couldn't use a set) being one of the top brands?

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #397 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:01:53 »
I made a survey on /r/mk. One third preferred TKL (34%) and another third (29%) of the respondents a 60% layout.

Is that relevant when a vast majority of the sample had one board or none at all and brands like Corsair (which couldn't use a set) being one of the top brands?
I guess you're right that the data I suggested is not directly tailored to answer heedpantsnow's question, so I went through the data set again to look only for those that have participated in a Massdrop group buy before (this doesn't necessarily mean a keyboard) and have more than 0 mechs. The numbers are: TKL 120 (34%), 60% size 119 (34%), Full-size 57 (16%), so not a lot different.

Only 8% had 0 mechanical keyboards. Corsair had less votes than PFU even. But the brand question has some other problems anyways.
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:21:34 by wlhlm »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #398 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:17:29 »

I guess you're right that the data I suggested is not directly tailored to answer heedpantsnow's question, so I went through the data set again to look only for those that have participated in a Massdrop group buy before and have more than (this doesn't necessarily mean a keyboard) and have more than 0 mechs. The numbers are: TKL 120 (34%), 60% size 119 (34%), Full-size 57 (16%), so not a lot different.

Only 8% had 0 mechanical keyboards. Corsair had less votes than PFU even. But the brand question has some other problems anyways.

Thank you for sharing your information; but, you should know that people around here tend to stick to their own point of views regarding data; unless, data support their own way of thinking.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #399 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:21:51 »
Not true at all.  People love data on here, it's just most data presented is not from a representative sample or is pulled from someone's ass.  If the data isn't flawed, people love it.  Just most data I've seen is flawed "data".