« Reply #7 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 16:45:08 »
grab what you can from the wayback machine
I never quite figured the wayback machine (even though I am old enough to remember it from 1960s Peabody cartoons!)
My original initiation into keyboard modification was using Sandy55's classic IBM bolt-mod guide. That was probably early-mid-2011. How do I look for that?

Logged
“These economic royalists complain that we seek to overthrow the institutions of America. What they really complain of is that we seek to take away their power."
He paused for a moment, then thundered, “Our allegiance to American institutions requires the overthrow of this kind of power!”
“In vain,” Roosevelt said, “they seek to hide behind the Flag and the Constitution. In their blindness they forget what the Flag and the Constitution stand for. Now, as always, they stand for democracy, not tyranny; for freedom, not subjection; and against a dictatorship by mob rule and the over-privileged alike.”
- Franklin Roosevelt 1933