Author Topic: Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Group and meetup t  (Read 881 times)

Offline donvino

Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Group and meetup t
« on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 09:23:03 »
I'm reposting this from reddit to get more reach.

In the last couple weeks I've been lurking and posting on reddit as well as emptying my wallet ;) Stalking some people I found out that there's more Swiss enthusiasts than I thought. After trying to have a beer with one of them, the whole idea exploded and it seems like we're a couple more guys now.

For this reason I created a Facebook group, because it's the only thing I know to get most people together. Please join if you're from Switzerland or close enough that you would want to join our events (or if you think we're funny and want to join the discussions)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/413271138854299/?fref=ts

So if anyone wants to join us this weekend to talk about keyboards, maybe try a new one you've never tried before (someone please bring a HHKB!) and just have some fun, join the Facebook group or if you can't, just shoot me a PM so I can update everyone on the location.

Offline donvino

Re: Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Group and meetup t
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 09:54:18 »
There weren't any answers, but maybe someone wanted to come that wasn't communicative enough to answer ;)

There's a new location!

I am happy and glad to be able to announce that we're not gonna be around beers and sports fan, but a proper Hackerspace. It is provided by the Chaos Computer Club Zurich who, hopefully, will also attend in great numbers.

The location is in Wipkingen, so still within close distance to the train station. All the infos about the location are described here: https://www.ccczh.ch/Hackerspace

Offline againer

Re: Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Group and meetup t
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 17:12:21 »
Hi Im from switzerland too.
But I have no facebook, and right now I am quiet busy, but in general I would be intressted in a keyboard meet up.

Liäbi Grüäs