Author Topic: Hello! Need to start making posts so I can post in Artisan Services  (Read 931 times)

Offline killjaden

• Waiting on GON
Hello!

So I currently own a Corsair K70 RGB w/ PBT+POM white keyset.  Also a Noppoo Choc Mini M2, which I'm typing on.  I really want someone who can assemble a GON for me, but I'm realizing I'm not allowed to post in Artisan Services until I make 25 other posts.  So here goes.  Not sure what else goes in a board intro.  Let me know!

Nice to meet everyone!

Bye

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Hello! Need to start making posts so I can post in Artisan Services
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:18:20 »
Welcome!

I have no idea what you're supposed to put in an intro either but if you're looking for someone to do some work it would be useful to know where in the world you are :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:27:21 »
I am not familiar with posting restrictions other then classifieds, but can you reply to topics already created?

Is it just that you cannot create your own topic, which i think is reserved for people offering their artisan services to others.

If all else fails you should be able to contact some of the people in that forum directly if you search thru and find someone offering the services you need!

Offline killjaden

• Waiting on GON
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 20:00:45 »
Thanks, posted in the GON Keyboards section, and messaged the artisans on a list Cotton helped me with.  I posted my location over there but I'll add it to my profile. :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 21:37:38 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

There's a few people around here who provide keyboard assembly and repair services.

I'm not sure how up to date it is, but there is a thread listing such services.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ