Author Topic: VAPE CHECK!!!!  (Read 891 times)

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
VAPE CHECK!!!!
« on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 23:40:04 »
So I've been really busy lately with work and haven't collected keyboards or bought anything new since my HHKB Pro 2, but now I am getting back into it. Just bought the community ducky on massdrop though!

One of my favorite hobbies that is currently my occupation is vaping (nicotine/cigarette substitute)! I've heard a lot of keyboard heads getting into vaping, so let me see your handcheck or set up!

Setup:
FMB by Puff Box Mod
Royal Hunter RDA
Tally Ho Dolomite in 3 mg
Build: Fused claptons with 26g n80 core and 36g kanthal wrapped around it. 0.18 ohms
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: VAPE CHECK!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 23:49:27 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
Re: VAPE CHECK!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 00:21:53 »
I have 0 patience for making my own coils, so I just use either the subtank coils or the rba that comes with it that also comes with pre-built coils.  Also, I'm pretty solidly in the istick camp for my main vape use and I wish the new kbox mini didn't use mean for it's firing power, though at the numbers I vape at, it really isn't an issue.

I vape a whole slew of different stuff, but I think my favorite is Gravity Mixing's Tesla or Apothocary tonic's Turkish Snow.  I just tried some bombvapor's warp star though and it's trying to become my new champ liquid.