Author Topic: World of Goo (game) on sale for however much you want  (Read 1690 times)

Offline AndrewZorn

World of Goo (game) on sale for however much you want
« on: Tue, 13 October 2009, 09:14:08 »
http://2dboy.com/games.php

Windows, Mac, and Linux!

This is an excellent indie game I bought originally for $20.  Their "Birthday Sale" is giving it away for however much you deem worth it... any amount of money.

I am buying up a couple extra copies (for really cheap I admit, but again, I bought the game RIGHT when it came out for $20) to give away to friends who would otherwise never play it.

The company is independent.  The game is DRM free.  It's also a really good game.  Very much worth it to support these good practices, if nothing else!

In case you have never heard of it, it is a puzzle game that is kind of like Lemmings, but with physics-based construction.  Amazing graphical style and music.

Google around to find the .ini changes to get it to run at your full resolution (if it is higher than 800x600).  They way they lock it away is a joke in itself.  You'll see.

Found this on SlickDeals.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 October 2009, 09:35:54 by AndrewZorn »

Offline timw4mail

• https://timshomepage.net
World of Goo (game) on sale for however much you want
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 13 October 2009, 09:38:23 »
Quote from: ripster;124955
My son loved that game.  He likes Legos too (if you haven't noticed).

Oh, so you haven't constructed all of those images?
Buckling Springs IBM Model F AT, New Model F 77, Unicomp New Model M
Clicky iOne Scorpius M10, OCN-branded Ducky DK-9008-C, Blackmore Nocturna, Redragon Kumara K552-1, Qtronix Scorpius Keypad, Chicony KB-5181(Monterey)
Tactile Apple AEKII (Cream damped ALPS), Filco FKBN91M/JB (Japanese Tenkeyless), Cherry G84-5200, Cherry G84-4100LPAUS, Datalux Spacesaver(Cherry ML), Redragon Devarajas K556 RGB, Newmen GM711, Poker II (Cherry MX Clear), Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Logitech K840
Linear Lenovo Y (Gateron Red), Aluminum kiosk keyboard (Cherry MX Black)