Author Topic: [Ebay] 360 Corsa Apple Silver NIB  (Read 21824 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: [Ebay] 360 Corsa Apple Silver NIB
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:27:48 »
More
Not as mature as you continually letting your friends bash me because I stole your clack even if you found it later on without even mediating by making them stop :thumb: Might as well keep letting people accuse me right?

I'm sorry, but I can't control what people say.  If they want to call you shady, that's their right.  They felt that long before I misplaced my Clack, and I think it would do you a great service to realize that.

If you really feel the need to go full middle school drama with this, fine.  Do it.  I can't really stop you.  I won't deny telling you I didn't want to unlock that thread to post that you are reputable, because to be completely honest I take that sort of stuff very seriously and I simply don't trust you so I can't give a blanket statement to others saying they should trust you.  That's not how this works.

But hey, let's (practically) blackmail a mod, that'll work, right?

Not blackmailing good sir. Well now the real reason comes out. You blamed me for stealing your clack because you didn't trust me yet you still deny saying that  ;D IF I'm so untrustworthy then why is there not a single moment wherein I've actually scammed or cheated someone in any way, shape, or form (Not including false allegations which were later proven wrong)? If anything you are actually the one lying by claiming you only sell artisan caps at retail when you clearly make anywhere from double to 5x the value of a cap.

P.S. a reaper cap from bro with an imperfection at the bottom isn't worth $500 and neither are the other two caps good sir which is why I didn't buy the three caps at $500 a piece.  :thumb:
Not going full middle school drama but I'm definitely salty   :p
Show Image

:confused:   Okay now I can't tell if you're just trolling or what... But what the heck, I'll take the bait!

I can distrust you and still not accuse you.  That's exactly what's going on here.  I didn't accuse you of anything, but I still think you're a terrible person.  It's not that hard to understand.

Idk if purchasing items for the sake of my own personal collection without scamming anyone while paying the seller well is considered terrible. I was nice back then yet people took advantage of that by trying to ruin my name simply because I'm willing to overpay for something (Hi Demik).

Btw demik and Nubbinator you hate people selling over retail for profit because they ruin the community? Do you now hate Hoff for selling to make tons of profit privately? I bet not since he is a friend and your beliefs and opinions do not apply to friends and acquaintances.

I don't hate the person, I hate the action.  People like you and 3love who come in, flash your money, refuse to shut up about your money, and who make a big deal about how much they paid to get their collections and so on are just as much part of the problem as those who jack up the prices to sell. 

Hoff is his own man and he is free to do whatever he wants.  Whether or not there is any veracity to your claims, he had repeatedly shown himself to be someone who is polite, respectful, considerate of the community, and a genuine guy.  I respect him as such.  Remember, you can respect someone even if you don't agree with them on everything.

Also not sure why you dragged me in when I merely stated that people don't think you're a scammer, just ostentatious. 

Anyways, this is way off topic and turned into a you hating on Hoff session instead of the topic of the keyboard.

All this drama could have been avoided, BTW, but you have a way of drawing it out.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:33:58 by nubbinator »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:40:58 »
I, as well as many others on GH, have been involved in countless trades.  People think you are shady, because only you have been involved with missing caps in packages on multiple occasions.  I know, you have videos.  But, when someone in your neighborhood continuously has cuts on their hands, while there are routine break-ins in the neighborhood, wouldn't you suspect them of being the culprit?

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:44:48 »
I, as well as many others on GH, have been involved in countless trades.  People think you are shady, because only you have been involved with missing caps in packages on multiple occasions.  I know, you have videos.  But, when someone in your neighborhood continuously has cuts on their hands, while there are routine break-ins in the neighborhood, wouldn't you suspect them of being the culprit?

Idk how it could be someone in my neighborhood when USPS letter clearly stated it was like that when it arrived within our USPS facility which only means it occurred in transit before it even got to the truck that delivers to my house. I think that just because people only know of these as my trades doesn't mean they are the only ones I've done. I have hundreds of trades and purchases made but the only reason you don't hear about them is because most of the people I deal with want to remain anonymous though many of them are reputable members here in GH. How can someone in my neighborhood go in to the secure USPS facility the town before and open the packages before it even gets on to the delivery truck? That I'd like to know as well but clearly that isn't the case is it?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:46:39 »
It was a figure of speech.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:47:05 »
Hoooly ****, just drop it already.

No one wants to read this crap.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:55:08 »

This.

and syn, demik, nubs, etc: I will be moderating this topic if you continue to derail it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 September 2015, 15:56:44 by jwaz »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 16:37:21 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 01:15:51 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 16:38:40 »
OP isn't the one selling the board, Dubs is.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 16:41:57 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 01:15:37 by demik »

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 16:43:02 »
Thanks you too.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 16:59:54 »

This.

and syn, demik, nubs, etc: I will be moderating this topic if you continue to derail it.

I want you to moderate me, babe

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 17:06:57 »

This.

I want you to moderate me, babe

b&

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 17:08:15 »
* jwaz yawns

so who wants to go start a bunch of english threads on otd? :))

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 17:13:31 »
* jwaz yawns

so who wants to go start a bunch of english threads on otd? :))
I never really understood the layout on OTD :/
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 17:20:20 »
why would we go to otd when we have sig's cute shibe here :3

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 17:33:02 »
why would we go to otd when we have sig's cute shibe here :3
Oh you :3

Very busy with studies atm.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 17:46:56 »

I had a pretty decent read over a meat pie.
Off to work now.
Thanks guys.  ;D

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 19:03:51 »
ITT: How to act like an insufferable snob, and lose the sympathy of others.

Protip: If a misunderstanding or problem has been cleared up; the best way to have it go away is to NOT bring it up again, and NOT point fingers. What's done is done and it's best to move on towards a better future.

Playing the victim card is just pathetic.

*hides* (Dear demik, this is not targeted towards you <3)
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 September 2015, 19:05:34 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 11:55:25 »

Idk how it could be someone in my neighborhood when USPS letter clearly stated it was like that when it arrived within our USPS facility which only means it occurred in transit before it even got to the truck that delivers to my house. I think that just because people only know of these as my trades doesn't mean they are the only ones I've done. I have hundreds of trades and purchases made but the only reason you don't hear about them is because most of the people I deal with want to remain anonymous though many of them are reputable members here in GH. How can someone in my neighborhood go in to the secure USPS facility the town before and open the packages before it even gets on to the delivery truck? That I'd like to know as well but clearly that isn't the case is it?

xD

you are very smart, good sir ;- )
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 17:46:25 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 01:10:45 by demik »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 20:15:03 »
ITT: How to act like an insufferable snob, and lose the sympathy of others.

Protip: If a misunderstanding or problem has been cleared up; the best way to have it go away is to NOT bring it up again, and NOT point fingers. What's done is done and it's best to move on towards a better future.

Playing the victim card is just pathetic.

*hides* (Dear demik, this is not targeted towards you <3)
I don't see why this would be meant towards me.

Oh well, mods will delete this post also.

2edgy4delete