Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 1214 times)

Offline micjustin33

Hi Everyone
« on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 06:17:56 »
Hi Everyone,

I am new here want to know how to hack other PC or how I can safe myself by hacking :)

Thanks

Offline zars15

Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:40:37 »
Welcome, though we only can help you with choosing the right tool, weapon, keyboard, or whatever people might call it.

You could say, we GEEK out about keyboards and HACK them into something so much better.

Offline 108

• Yeet. Yeet.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 13:45:57 »
Hi Everyone,

I am new here want to know how to hack other PC or how I can safe myself by hacking :)

Thanks
You've come to the wrong forum then.. This is mainly a keyboard based forum

Offline frarees

• ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WANGERZ
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 14:44:00 »
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Yeah, definitely not the forum you were looking for. However, if you're into programming (which you should if you want to really learn something about how computers work :)) I bet you'll need a good keyboard. And that's why this forum will be useful for you :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:48:21 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

This is a keyboard forum, and if you mean hack in the common usage these days, then discussing that sort of thing is probably against forum ToS.

However if you want to talk about keyboards and keycaps, then you've come to the right place!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 22:35:46 »
hi
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.