Author Topic: Hi from Taipei!  (Read 1063 times)

Offline mj-keyboard-guy

• Mechanical Keyboard Guide
Hi from Taipei!
« on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:31:07 »
Hey guys,
This is MJ and I am typing from Taipei. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I am working in the industry and learned tons of inside info about mechanical keyboards. I have my own website talking about keyboards (reviews & guides mainly).

Joining here I hope I can make a long-term relationship with guys that have similar interest.

Cheers!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Hi from Taipei!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:54:48 »
What? MJ=Michael Jordan?
:D :D

Anyway, welcome to Wallethack
Would be great if you can link us the website you're working on, would be fun to read unless it's in Chinese which I only know a bit of it
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline mj-keyboard-guy

• Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 10:37:03 »
lol nah, not Michael Jordan. Short for my name, but I do not want to spill it out here since I work in the industry and I don't want to seem biased on one brand on another. 100% here for my passion to keyboards XD

Link to my site is next to my name, but still much work ahead of me to get it done. I do not want to promote it through here while I am still fresh guy here..

Thanks for the welcome =).

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 16:52:43 »
Welcome!  In the industry?!  Do you get phat kickbacks?!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 04:57:00 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

There are a few members here that either work for a major keyboard manufacturer, or a large (or small) retailer, or even run hobbyist/review sites that have keyboard-related content.

Nothing to be ashamed of ;)

Which keyboard/s do you like using?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ