Author Topic: Geekhack therapy  (Read 5028 times)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Re: Geekhack therapy
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 22:52:54 »
Someone trade or sell me some caps  :)) my trade game is slipping.

I'm also down to trade books,snack packs or hacks??stickers,coffee,Beer although I know longer drink or other cool stuff. Maybe I'm just obsessed with my local postal workers or trading or maybe I like all of you guys and girls so much I just want to interact. It's good therapy

I wish I had stuff to trade! I have all kinds of stuff I want....but nothing to trade for it. I try to only go in for stuff I like so that other people can get a better chance at getting something they want, as opposed to the more prevalent "all in" style. However, I'm realizing that if I had stuff I'd be willing to trade I may very well one day get that Mummy or Hoot I've been after. Or the Monkey by Booper (those are so adorable).  Oh woe is me.  :(

Actually, I'd be lying if I didn't say that part of the fun is that things aren't always easy to get. It makes it more of an achievement when I actually get it, ergo I like it more.

P.S. I also do not drink alcohol. If we ever get to a meetup together we can be non-drinking buddies. :)
inanis I have a Booper monkey you can have Hun I was gifted 2 of them and they are single color grey but they are cold casted with aluminum so they feel really cool I would be glad to send one to you PM me
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 23:01:39 »

I'm also down to trade books,snack packs or hacks??stickers,coffee,Beer although I know longer drink or other cool stuff. Maybe I'm just obsessed with my local postal workers or trading or maybe I like all of you guys and girls so much I just want to interact. It's good therapy

I wish I had stuff to trade! I have all kinds of stuff I want....but nothing to trade for it. I try to only go in for stuff I like so that other people can get a better chance at getting something they want, as opposed to the more prevalent "all in" style. However, I'm realizing that if I had stuff I'd be willing to trade I may very well one day get that Mummy or Hoot I've been after. Or the Monkey by Booper (those are so adorable).  Oh woe is me.  :(

Actually, I'd be lying if I didn't say that part of the fun is that things aren't always easy to get. It makes it more of an achievement when I actually get it, ergo I like it more.

P.S. I also do not drink alcohol. If we ever get to a meetup together we can be non-drinking buddies. :)
inanis I have a Booper monkey you can have Hun I was gifted 2 of them and they are single color grey but they are cold casted with aluminum so they feel really cool I would be glad to send one to you PM me

very nice.  those monkeys are awesome...  :)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 07:40:29 »
money is not an issue

>:D

:rolleyes:

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:22:49 »

Really?!? You are awesome. I will find a way to pay you back for this! I'm sending you internet snuggles for now. :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around