Author Topic: Hi everybody  (Read 2819 times)

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
Hi everybody
« on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 17:02:34 »
Hi. I'm Thinh Vo,coming from Upper Darby PA-US . My friends usually call me Karim.
I've got addicted to mechanical keyboards for 5 months and also got my first mech-key 3 months ago,which was Corsair K70 RGB.
K70-mx brown sw
Pok3r-mx blue sw
Duck Eagle-ergo clear
are now all my keyboards and the collection has been increasing so far.
Just wanna stop by and say hi to everyone who is also interested in keyboards and keycaps .

Here is an album for some photos of my corner,my keyboards and keysets:
http://imgur.com/a/6Edlo

Thank you for reading!
Nice to meet you all <3
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 July 2018, 22:44:43 by KarimDK »
<3 <3 <3 be patience,I'm coming to buy stuff

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hi everybody
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:14:53 »
Nice collection!  Welcome to GH!  :)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline Wuzadi

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:18:22 »
Already got yourself a Duck Eagle! Beautiful board!:)
You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 21:13:19 »
Nice collection!  Welcome to GH!  :)
Heyy there Thank you !
nice to meet you

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 21:15:40 »
Already got yourself a Duck Eagle! Beautiful board!:)
Thank you buddie. You know, I loved Duck Eagle at the first sight and tried to get it somehow. Finally, I found my own one.

Offline Wuzadi

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 21:08:01 »
That's great!:) I'm a sucker for Gon's work. I managed to snag a gon nerd tkl v2!!! Should be coming in soon :)

and of course welcome! ;D ;D ;D
You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:10:08 »
That's great!:) I'm a sucker for Gon's work. I managed to snag a gon nerd tkl v2!!! Should be coming in soon :)

and of course welcome! ;D ;D ;D
Thank you ^^ It would be nice to see yours soon buddie.

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 11:05:38 »
Upper darby, I used to live in collingdale, small world

Offline Charizard

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 23:29:53 »
Welcome friend. Nice collection you already have there, hopefully it will continue to grow :)

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 23:38:07 »
Upper darby, I used to live in collingdale, small world
yeah small world. I know Collingdale as well. maybe we will see others one day :D

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 23:39:45 »
Welcome friend. Nice collection you already have there, hopefully it will continue to grow :)
Thank buddie !
I would make it bigger whenever I have a chance  ^^

Offline Prezz

• xD
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 21:49:31 »
hi! Im new too :D I'm pretty jealous of your sweet collection especially that Toxic set that I seemed to have missed out on haha.

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 13:49:20 »
hi! Im new too :D I'm pretty jealous of your sweet collection especially that Toxic set that I seemed to have missed out on haha.
hahaha really??? but thank you anw ^^
btw gotta have a flight to Co next week :D

Offline Prezz

• xD
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 15:33:14 »

Yearlly! I assume you will be somewhere Denverish but if you find yourself in Fort Collins shoot me a pm and I'll buy you one of our local brews!

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 20:49:48 »

Yearlly! I assume you will be somewhere Denverish but if you find yourself in Fort Collins shoot me a pm and I'll buy you one of our local brews!
haha I'm like Oh wowww, How you could know that !!!. haha I'll stay in Denver 'bout 2 days,doing business,kinda busy there. Hope that I could have a chance to get my brews gift hehehe. Anw thank you so much for that kindness. I pretty sure I'll be back CO much more times 'cause I'm planning to move over there next summer. So yah, gotta see you soon haha.Much appreciated !

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 05:07:17 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

That's a nice collection of keyboards, and an impressive collection of keycaps too :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 05:56:59 »
Really really nice collection you got there bro and Wellcome to GH

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 13:35:11 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

That's a nice collection of keyboards, and an impressive collection of keycaps too :)
Thank you buddie !
I got addicted to these keycaps haha !

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 13:36:57 »
Really really nice collection you got there bro and Wellcome to GH
Thank you bro !
I hope that I can make my collection bigger so far ! I love all of them.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 16:05:29 »
Nice collection!  Welcome!

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 16:38:03 »
Nice collection!  Welcome!
Thanks ! ^^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 02:58:20 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Thank you buddie !

It can happen so easily!

I put half of my keycaps in a different box so it doesn't look like I've got as many :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 21:10:47 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Thank you buddie !

It can happen so easily!

I put half of my keycaps in a different box so it doesn't look like I've got as many :))
Yes I got it . Would be nice to see all of them  <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 02:33:15 »
It can happen so easily!

Here's some of them.

Granted that picture was taken (yikes!) more than a year ago, and I may have acquired one or two more sets (ok, 10 or 15 more sets) since then.

Offline KarimDK

• Humorous and curious
    • my heatware
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 21:02:13 »
It can happen so easily!

Here's some of them.

Granted that picture was taken (yikes!) more than a year ago, and I may have acquired one or two more sets (ok, 10 or 15 more sets) since then.
Oh God!!!
Such a huge collection.... <3
pretty nice tho

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 05:01:25 »
It can happen so easily!

Here's some of them.

Oh God!!!
Such a huge collection.... <3
pretty nice tho

Takes time to amass them, and there's still a few more sets I'd like, but I'm trying to scale back my keyboard-related purchases.

You can guess why :))