Author Topic: Hello from Finland  (Read 1544 times)

Offline TSXPro

Hello from Finland
« on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 13:13:35 »
Hello there! Came to this site a few moths back and have been lurking since. Came to the mechanical keyboards scheme about 6 months back when bought corsair k70 rgb with MX browns. Finally decided to register to this site because I'm tempted to show you guys my newest mods to my k70  :cool: Are there any fellow finlanders here? (in finnish= onks tääl ketään muita suomalaisii?)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Re: Hello from Finland
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 13:27:49 »
Show us the mods! We love Making Stuff Together! Got a whole sub forum for it.  ;)

Welcome to geekhack!
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 14:14:07 »
Welcome! Let's see those mods.

Offline grav3serker

• graves + berserker = grav3serker
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 00:47:46 »
Welcome! How do you like your MX Browns?? I've got them and I love the feel of them, but I might mod them to Panda Clears! :thumb:

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 23:15:31 »
Tervetuloa foorumille. Ite oon Kajaanista ja kirjottelen vähän modatulla Poker II:lla. :D

Offline kebby

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 07:14:57 »
Welcome! Always nice to see more Finns here, I know of at least a couple more of us but I wonder how many there are in total.

Offline TSXPro

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:39:35 »
Welcome! How do you like your MX Browns?? I've got them and I love the feel of them, but I might mod them to Panda Clears! :thumb:
I like how the actuation point feels and doesn't click as blues do, with o-rings they're even better in my opinion. I would like to try out clears though because they have to be pressed harder and it makes the actuation point even more present on the feel of the switch if I am not wrong :D, maybe some day... I'm a little annoyed because i can't just switch the switch's insides because of the top plate on my k70 and would have to solder them and lose my rgb :(

Offline TSXPro

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:42:25 »
Tervetuloa foorumille. Ite oon Kajaanista ja kirjottelen vähän modatulla Poker II:lla. :D
Taitaa kyllä olla aika pienet piirit meillä suomalaisilla täällä päin :D Kiva kuulla etten oo ihan yksin täällä lottovoitto maassa...

Offline TSXPro

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:48:23 »
Welcome! Always nice to see more Finns here, I know of at least a couple more of us but I wonder how many there are in total.
Probably not very much of us :D I'll just have to say that those who type on english ANSI boards have it so easy on getting keycaps, but try and find an Finnish/Swedish ISO set.....

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 02:51:02 »
wlcm2gh
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 03:43:43 »
Taitaa kyllä olla aika pienet piirit meillä suomalaisilla täällä päin :D Kiva kuulla etten oo ihan yksin täällä lottovoitto maassa...
On täällä jonkun verran porukkaa. Jopa Kajaanista löyty yks heppu joka on täällä vaihto-oppilaana :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 23:20:14 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

There are quite a few members from Finland.  Perhaps you could have a meetup one day ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ