Author Topic: New member  (Read 1547 times)

Offline baotrong

« on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 21:14:10 »
Hi guys,

i just arrived in the good side...after long years of using many models of keyboards i bought my first mechanical keyboard. I don't know how i managed to live my life without a mechanical keyboard before.! My friend introduce me to this website. I hope i can learn more about mechanical keyboard and buy more and more. I see that the website have more than talks about keyboard and thats it's amazing. i'm myselft an I.T technician and i would be glad to give or help people in this community!

i have right now a gskill km780 non rgb and i love it. i also see that i can change keycaps what an amazing world!

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 21:44:06 »
Your wallet will thank you ;)

On another note just find something you enjoy to type on and you'll be set :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 01:03:04 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

It's amazing how much there is to mechanical keyboards that you don't realise until you look under the surface.

There will be plenty for you to spend your money on, the difficulty will be resisting the temptations.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dummytim

• Keyboards = Life
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:14:48 »
Hi guys,

i just arrived in the good side...after long years of using many models of keyboards i bought my first mechanical keyboard. I don't know how i managed to live my life without a mechanical keyboard before.! My friend introduce me to this website. I hope i can learn more about mechanical keyboard and buy more and more. I see that the website have more than talks about keyboard and thats it's amazing. i'm myselft an I.T technician and i would be glad to give or help people in this community!

i have right now a gskill km780 non rgb and i love it. i also see that i can change keycaps what an amazing world!

What switches are you using with that keyboard?

Offline baotrong

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 21:50:38 »
Hi guys,

What switches are you using with that keyboard?

Hey sorry for the late reply^^ been a long week.. i'm using cherry mx brown switches

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 21:54:15 »
wellcome to GH my friend