Author Topic: New Blood~ Hello!  (Read 2341 times)

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
New Blood~ Hello!
« on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 12:49:55 »

Hello there, thought I'd make a thread to introduce myself. Big time lurker for awhile, and thought it'd be a grand idea to join the ranks, considering my love for mech keys. I own DAS keyboard (mx blue), Ducky TKL (mx reds), & The Code keyboard (mx clears). I'm looking to start a new build & really want to try Gateron clears  :cool:

Look forward to being a part of this community, thanks for having me!  :thumb:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
Re: New Blood~ Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:03:16 »
sup bruh

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:49:48 »
Welcome to GeekHack!  ;D

That's a nice little collection, what board are you planning on building as your next?

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:50:24 »
**** it
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:59:12 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:52:10 »
sup bruh

(Attachment Link)
None of that bklood **** here, cuh.

why u cripping up on these threads bruh

my new blood hommmie got my back.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:55:14 »
**** it
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:59:21 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:58:55 »
sup bruh

(Attachment Link)
None of that bklood **** here, cuh.

why u cripping up on these threads bruh

my new blood hommmie got my back.
Gotta rep for the set cuh, too many slobks on this site.

Sorry I can't gangster right ;_;

Welcome to the forums! Whats your favorite board out of the 3 you own so far?
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:02:06 »
Welcome to GeekHack!  ;D

That's a nice little collection, what board are you planning on building as your next?

Hey thank you!  :p

Was considering a planck! but i'm not certain i can handle the form factor  :))

sup bruh

(Attachment Link)

wattuppp brahhh

Welcome to the forums! Whats your favorite board out of the 3 you own so far?

gotta be the ducky, prob cause i like the reds the best (dat gaming tho)

also i think i like TKL the bestest :p

I'd love to get in on one of the group buys round here, some of those layouts are awesome  :eek: (redscarf comes to mind)
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:07:00 by KetchyKech »

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:43:46 »
Welcome to GeekHack!  ;D

Hey thank you!  :p

Was considering a planck! but i'm not certain i can handle the form factor  :))

I haven't tried the Planck, but it looks awesome. I do enjoy my JD40 though, there's something fun about 40% keyboards. I'm not certain I'd like the grid layout of the Planck, but it certainly looks really cool.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 01:15:30 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Which keyboard/switch do you prefer out of your collection?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:13:48 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

tyvm! nothing beats linear switches, for me, when gaming! but something about the tactile from the blues...that has me coming back, even sometimes for gaming!  :eek:

I do like my keyboards but i want better build quality, i.e. - aluminum casing etc..! so none are particularly great, but if i had to choose one it'd probably be the code (though im not a huge fan of the clears i selected)  :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 03:55:05 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

tyvm! nothing beats linear switches, for me, when gaming! but something about the tactile from the blues...that has me coming back, even sometimes for gaming!  :eek:

I do like my keyboards but i want better build quality, i.e. - aluminum casing etc..! so none are particularly great, but if i had to choose one it'd probably be the code (though im not a huge fan of the clears i selected)  :p

I prefer non-clicky switches for gaming, otherwise there is too much clicking from the keyboard distracting me from the game sounds :))

I quite like my CODE with clears, using it at work since someone complained amount my SSK :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ