Author Topic: Problem programming a Duck Viper  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
Problem programming a Duck Viper
« on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 11:30:04 »
Hi everybody!

So I have some time build my Duck Viper after a while and now I'm keymapping it. I found some instructions indicate that I should use the O2D Keymapper. So I have this problem. My Viper as default, right after I've done the assembling jobs can work right traight away when plug into computer for the first time. For the record, all the LEDs turned on including the 4 side LEDs on the down side of the PCB.

BUT, when I tried to flip, which means, I held the Capslock key and plug the cable - this is as the instruction on kdblad said - all the lights didn't light up as usual, fine, I guess it is because I was running it on some special mode I thought. Then I install the driver in the 'Device Management' with DFU programmer, the keyboard is now regconized as Atmel devices, exactly like the guide. Seems good. Then to the O2D keymapper, I saved a keymap that I sastified with as a hex file and then tried to upload it. Connect checked good, DFU programmer checked. So I uploaded the file and an cmd pop up windows appeared and confirmed the firmware was up and successed. "Press anykey to continue" <--- Problem is now here. All the light of my keyboard are still off, I can't press any keys, I tried to plug the keyboard again, no changes. :(

So any Duck fellows out there knows what happened here? I'm pretty upset at the moment :(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again