Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Machine56

• www.5060.bigcartel.com
Hello
« on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:59:14 »
Hi GH members, allow me to introduce me self,
my name is Mac. kinda new into this clacky world.

i really wish i could go back .... but i cant.. im clacked..

please dont be rude with me, guide me and i'll be good.

thank you!!

Offline Pdub

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 08:59:18 »
Welcome!

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 23:31:28 »
Welcome man. Look I have to warn you. I don't go out anymore to buy artisans and keybaords. I love it. They are mine! as for clacks, it is hard but if you stay in the game long enough you will get one. I lost mine :( and my aim is to get  a Corn Candy skull in the next 2 years!

Anyways welcome, this is an amazing people with many , I like to call them Pioneers in the MK world. Enjoy have and and remember, tick tock!
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Machine56

• www.5060.bigcartel.com
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 10:53:15 »
Welcome man. Look I have to warn you. I don't go out anymore to buy artisans and keybaords. I love it. They are mine! as for clacks, it is hard but if you stay in the game long enough you will get one. I lost mine :( and my aim is to get  a Corn Candy skull in the next 2 years!

Anyways welcome, this is an amazing people with many , I like to call them Pioneers in the MK world. Enjoy have and and remember, tick tock!

deff noted my good sir.  and as for the corn candy skull, can you please enlighten me why is that keycaps is so legendary ? i am a graphic and product designer my self, also planning to release few custom keycaps,

please check my quality here at : www.5060.bigcartel.com

do you have any protips before i start sculpting and molding ?

thank you!

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 10:55:36 »
Hey man Welcome to GH! I saw your website and i'm really impressed by your work! I might buy a jacket off your site so I might pm you later to ask about your site.

Offline Machine56

• www.5060.bigcartel.com
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:00:07 »
Hey man Welcome to GH! I saw your website and i'm really impressed by your work! I might buy a jacket off your site so I might pm you later to ask about your site.

Whoa, thank you so much and very much appreciated! 20%off coupon code will be sent on PM too for you!

Offline BLaZe

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:07:25 »
Welcome  ;)
I really love the design of your clothes  :thumb:
What keyboard do you have ?

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:09:35 »

deff noted my good sir.  and as for the corn candy skull, can you please enlighten me why is that keycaps is so legendary ? i am a graphic and product designer my self, also planning to release few custom keycaps,

please check my quality here at : www.5060.bigcartel.com

do you have any protips before i start sculpting and molding ?

thank you!
I dont know whats so legendary, personally thats just the one i like :D
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:50:01 »

Whoa, thank you so much and very much appreciated! 20%off coupon code will be sent on PM too for you!
Thanks s lot man! If you have any questions lemme know! I'll do my best to answer

Offline Machine56

• www.5060.bigcartel.com
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:51:35 »
Welcome  ;)

thank you!

i am totally new to the world of MK, sadly i just bought pok3r white with blue mx, while i didnt even notice that eons of years ago my DAD just gave me a trusty Ducky 9078, lol, didnt even know that keyboard is so damn useful for me until today, so i go back to the dungeon and take back the ducky, haha, i also have k95 for my gaming needs, but for working, i prefer the compact pok3r.

and... a bunch of keycaps sets for experimenting color layouts.. my god i dont know how much i've spent, since this hobby is totally new for me.

i hope this forum will feed my greed for the hunger of my boards.

thank you!!

Offline h1ggs

• @switzcaps
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:55:40 »
Welcome!! that pok3r is sexy af  :-*

Offline BLaZe

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 12:01:50 »
Welcome  ;)

thank you!

i am totally new to the world of MK, sadly i just bought pok3r white with blue mx, while i didnt even notice that eons of years ago my DAD just gave me a trusty Ducky 9078, lol, didnt even know that keyboard is so damn useful for me until today, so i go back to the dungeon and take back the ducky, haha, i also have k95 for my gaming needs, but for working, i prefer the compact pok3r.

Show Image

and... a bunch of keycaps sets for experimenting color layouts.. my god i dont know how much i've spent, since this hobby is totally new for me.

i hope this forum will feed my greed for the hunger of my boards.

thank you!!

There's a beginning at everything  ;) Love the color and you pok3r  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 00:04:43 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

I will guide you by suggesting the recommended reading thread which should give you some good background.

As for making keycaps, there is this archived thread, where Binge discusses some of his methods.  Also he is in the process of designing the :~$ynth, which should greatly facilitate some tedious aspects of keycap making.

Feel free to make a thread in the making stuff together section discussing your experiences with keycap making.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ