Author Topic: Second Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Meetup on Feb 21st  (Read 798 times)

Offline donvino

Second Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Meetup on Feb 21st
« on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 12:27:55 »
I'm again reposting this from reddit to reach more people

It's been about time! I'm pleased to announce the next Swiss Mechanical Keyboard Meetup.

When?
February 21st, 2016! Starting from about 2pm until whenever everybody's gone or we get kicked out.

Where?
The CCC-ZH Hackerspace [1] is making their premises available to us. Thank you guys again! The address is:
Chaos Computer Club Zürich
Röschibachstrasse 26
8037 Zürich

What to bring?
All things clicking, clacking that output characters on a screen (duh!). This is a nice chance to showcase all your exotic keyboards and everybody will be happy to have a chance to finally try those special MX Whites, Matias Quiet Clicks, Ergodox and Plancks. Also bring your fanciest keysets to show off your coolness (I'm looking at you, Galaxy Class on Ducky Mini!)

Also think about bringing a laptop. There will be Wi-Fi and people are always glad to try the keyboards on a real set of aliens to kill instead of just banging keys blindly. Not everybody needs to bring one, but 20 people waiting on 2 laptops would be a bit boring.

Furthermore. If you want to sell or trade anything, this is the chance to convince likeminded people in person! No more Mechmarket threads with grainy pictures. Let them try the goods and make a fair price (or start a crazy bidding war, I don't mind).

Please let me know if you need any more information or if you have any questions. (I might miss some posts here, so maybe try to reach me on reddit/Facebook/the mailing list if I don't answer within a reasonable timeframe)