Author Topic: E3E's Alps Switch Opener Tool for Standard and Linear Complicated Alps  (Read 4712 times)

Offline E3E

« Last Edit: Thu, 05 May 2022, 07:53:11 by E3E »

Offline flabbergast

Re: E3E's Alps Switch Opener Tool for Standard and Linear Complicated Alps
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 01:48:42 »
Very interested! I'm planning on cleaning up a M0118 I've gotten recently, and I'll need to open all the switches because they're scratchy as hell (salmon ALPS).

Offline E3E

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:24:34 »
Very interested! I'm planning on cleaning up a M0118 I've gotten recently, and I'll need to open all the switches because they're scratchy as hell (salmon ALPS).

I'd be more than happy to make one for you. :D

Hmm, shame there's not more interest, but I guess I really can't compete with the appeal Mr.Bishop's CNC'd design. I was so excited to share the design too and then boom, I see someone else already has, hahaha.

If there was more interest, I'd run a group buy for these. For now, I'll just have to use what I've got to make a few for anyone interested.

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 02:34:23 »
Thanks, awesome! (Just PM me how much $ and a paypal address.)

Yea, I know the feeling (finally pulled the trigger on making my own 45% ALPS PCB + plates, order things, and a week later boom, JD45 GB ;)

I'll be probably getting MrBishop's CNC'd tool as well, but I really like your "DIY"-feel ;)

Offline snufflecat

Right, so this is a long shot, but could you possibly scan or photograph the profile of the tool so that it's possible to model it in 3D? I'm interested in trying to create a printable version of it since there apparently wasn't any interest in a GB. :)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Mr Bishop might be willing to help you out.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015