Author Topic: What guitar pedals do you use?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
What guitar pedals do you use?
« on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 22:46:35 »
Just built myself a pedal board, and I have some empty spots. Even better, I haven't gotten any gear for about a year now, so I wanna change it up a bit. I wanna hear what y'all like, since I want some new stuff

I already have a multi effects board, that has a **** ton of stuff already, but it is a multi effect board, so any individual pedal will pretty much sound better no matter what. I also am pretty good on distortions,wahs, and loopers, so I'm looking for something other than that. Thinking of a Carbon Copy, Uni-Vibe, or some random Chorus (would probably go with MXR, but I'd try out a few).

Y'all gotta help me, what would you get? Not even close to limiting it to anything I put above, what do you like messing around with? That's the biggest thing too, I want something that I can mess around with a lot, since I play a wide range of stuff and mostly like noodling around

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
Re: What guitar pedals do you use?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 18:37:04 »
Boss TS2 tuner into Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer into Dunlop Mini Wah. I have a Boss GE7 in the fx loop of my 6505, that's about it.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: What guitar pedals do you use?
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 13 March 2016, 10:23:57 »
I have a boss gt-10 but I barely use it :/
Very busy with studies atm.