Author Topic: Kecyap set for a paradise v60 Mini?  (Read 1755 times)

Offline MarvinMerlin

Kecyap set for a paradise v60 Mini?
« on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 12:40:28 »
Hey hackers, I've been trying to decide which set I'd like to put on my paradise v60 mini, and I am fairly stumped. I have it currently set using the green LEDs and I just have the stock keycaps but I really want to upgrade it to having a set.  The 1976 set is on MD right now, and I think it looks alright, but I dont know how the brown caps (which is most of them) will look with the black case of my mini.  Any thoughts on that set or other sets that go well with black cases?  Thanks.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Kecyap set for a paradise v60 Mini?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:22:00 »
There are a few pics of 1976 on black boards in the GB thread if you haven't already seen them, the dark case makes the brown look lighter.

I think black goes with pretty much anything but you're welcome to disagree :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 17:40:53 »
Personally I think 1976 looks great on most of the boards I've seen it on. You wouldn't have transparent legends though, so your LEDs would be like underglow for your keys, I don't know if you care about that though. Also, keep in mind that Massdrop's estimated ship date for 1976 is July 29th.

Offline G-Dubs

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 21:38:39 »
Geekkeys.com has some backlit ABS sets for $40 if you're looking for a quick fix. The silver set looks kinda interesting, IMO.
KUL ES-87 MX Red || KBP V60 Matias Linear || KBP V60 Matias Quiet Click || Varmilo VA87MR Gateron Black || Leopold FC210P MX Black

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 01:41:51 »
I dont know how the brown caps (which is most of them) will look with the black case of my mini

There are aftermarket cases you could get for your board :D
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!