Author Topic: (FS) Korea TrikX aluminum keyboard, GMK combo set, Taihao combo set  (Read 2049 times)

Offline bazemk1979

• Trade Count: (0)
Sup every body, I have some thing that I want to sell due to me not being into the keyboard hobby any longer. Its been almost a year or longer that I sort of lost interest in this hobby, it happens lol. So that being said I want to sell the stuff that I pretty much don't use and they just stay inside the closet. Since I'm no longer into this hobby I'm not interested in trading, if I would of done the sale few years a go I would of probably trade or even try to sell things individually, that's not me anymore and thats why I want to sell them in separate sets instead of singles. 

I Do want to see  if I can sell everything  to USA first, at least for now.

Anyways back to topic, what I'm selling, pics are attached so you can see:

*1*  TrikX Korean keyboard, black color, winkeyless,heavy, cherry blues(ghetto greens).(light usage, perfect shape, no scratches, very well kept) **********SOLD*************
-    Moded the blues to 65g, modded the LED's for easy removal of the switches housing, stickered, LED's used white,purple,blue and red.

Im including bunch of stuff with the keyboard: switch stickers, 45g Cherry springs,65g Korean springs,80g Korean springs, switch removal tool, double sleeved custom cable, bunch of lubes for the switch housing and the springs 2 different types of lube(BTW I never lubed anything in the switches), bunch of leds in different colors, bunch of resistors of different type of OHM rating, few extra blues switches, leg bumps,desoldering pump, maybe few more things more but I cant remember on top of my head.

Asking price is $650 shipped to the USA

*2* WASD barebones

- The keyboard was damaged when I was moving around, buddy of mine dropped box on top of it and seems that it somehow damaged the PCB so it wont function any more, but the Green switches are still fine nice and clicky, you just need to desolder them, maybe you can use the housing for another keyboard, or maybe you can find and fix the traces on the PCB and get the keyboard to be functionable. Also included is custom sleeved usb cable and matching adapter adapter.

Asking $65 shipped to USA

*3*  GMK combo set  ************ SOLD***********************

- GMK Dolch complete set from Sheraton
- GMK Purple/white modifiers
- GMK CMYK modifier set
- GMK RGBY modifier set
- GMK Esc keys 8 or 9 different colors
- GMK set from 1800mx keyboard white on black
- Some mixture novelty SP keys
- some spare mix of space bars

Asking $210 Shipped to USA

*4* Tai Hao combo set ***********SOLD****************

These are amongst the first full sets that ever done as GB at GH, pretty much the colored sets are full winkey and winkeyless but without the stepped caps lock and the x7 space bars stems are off whack, they can be made to fit but modding is needed, as far as the standard space bars they are properly functional. The other 3 sets that are of the classic colors they are proper and full sets in any possible way it even includes the ISO's and since I was trying to help out the GB I actually got an extra of each color of the ISO extension set. So what it includes in this sale is the following:

- Black set
- Blue set
- Red set
- Yellow set
- Green set
- Dolch set
- Classic with blue legends
- Classic with white legends

Asking $90 shipped to US  ( sorry its been a while so I don't remember the names that were used for some of the classic colors, Dolch how ever I do remember lol)

« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 00:08:42 by bazemk1979 »
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline bazemk1979

Re: (FS) Korea TrikX aluminum keyboard, GMK combo set, Taihao combo set
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 17:41:17 »
pump the bump

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 18:13:04 »
pump the bump
LMK if u want to sell the GMK packs internationally.
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 18:22:37 »
pump the bump
LMK if u want to sell the GMK packs internationally.

Looks like GMK packs will be gone dude sorry, 2 guys in for it, if the first that should be served drops then comes the 2nd, and you are the 3rd. Don't know what will happen, off to the gym now, will check the thread later on.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 20:45:39 »

Sorry I didn't replied to every body, too many messages.... way too many messages in such short time and I was only replying with the first 3 that showed interest, I got only 2 hands.  If someone wanted the Tai Hao sets please send me a pm again I might of missed your PM, everything got  swamped cause of the GMK's.........

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 00:11:23 »
TrikX, TaiHao and GMK are sold. If you are interested in the WASD barebones but your don't want to  tackle the choir of desoldering the switches, I can do that for you over the weekend but add $10 more to the asking price. I will mail the keyboard housing since is not damaged at all, the switches and the USB sleeved cable.