Author Topic: Gaming backlog so big....can't decide on what to play next...3 i'm considering  (Read 3067 times)

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
So at moment debating to get into one of the following five among my insanely huge backlog.

Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain
Dragon Age Inquisition
Mad Max

IV'e played a little into dragon age at least the other two i haven't even started yet, a few hours in DA:I very much felt like a single player MMO with lots of fetch quests and it wasn't so "open world" as i had hoped...assuming it gets better given it's average rating.

General thoughts from those of you whom have played any of these which i should get into next?  Just finished The Witcher 3 most recently that one was so good it didn't have a chance to make it into a backlog.
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10

Offline validifyed

Drop them all and play Dark Souls 3, AKA the best damn game ever made.

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

Meh i do still have 90$ or so in my steam wallet but I'd rather catch up on backlog before adding more lol.
Current Daily Driver/s

Offline validifyed

Meh i do still have 90$ or so in my steam wallet but I'd rather catch up on backlog before adding more lol.

lol, fair enough :3
Not everyone is as hyped about souls games as I am lol

Offline Willyc277

Not out till next month on PC ;_;

My backlog strategy is to knock out the quickest games first. In your case I'd definitely go with MP3, then it's a toss up between the other two since you could sink 100 hours into them easily.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
My backlog strategy is to knock out the quickest games first. In your case I'd definitely go with MP3, then it's a toss up between the other two since you could sink 100 hours into them easily.

My backlog strategy is to give up.  :))  I have so much on my backlog right now, that I really shouldn't be buying games.  But, of course, I still do.  :-[

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

My backlog strategy is to give up.  :))  I have so much on my backlog right now, that I really shouldn't be buying games.  But, of course, I still do.  :-[

HAHA you and me both! One of PC gamings nicest features tons and tons of game sales..paying 60$ for a launch title is near criminal on PC.  I nearly feel bad for the console peasants (yeah the PCMR) in me had to go there :p
Current Daily Driver/s

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
Go Mad Max first.  Shortest of the 3 and then just toss a coin for the other 2.  Both good games, but have heard they get a little stale after a while. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Mad Max is GREAT. People slated it when it came out but I think it's fantastic. The environment looks amazing, the car to car combat is awesome, and the storyline is pretty good too. I completed it all in about 30 hours.

I made an album of some of my screenshots if you want to take a look here -> http://imgur.com/a/Lxaif
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
Go play Metal Gear Solid and Witcher 3 if you're into that.

I didn't really like Mad Max nor Dragon Age Inquisition.

Played all on PS4.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline Kronos32

• If you don't have time, make time.
So at moment debating to get into one of the following five among my insanely huge backlog.

Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain
Dragon Age Inquisition
Mad Max

IV'e played a little into dragon age at least the other two i haven't even started yet, a few hours in DA:I very much felt like a single player MMO with lots of fetch quests and it wasn't so "open world" as i had hoped...assuming it gets better given it's average rating.

General thoughts from those of you whom have played any of these which i should get into next?  Just finished The Witcher 3 most recently that one was so good it didn't have a chance to make it into a backlog.

Quite honestly I'd recommend Mad Max, the game has some incredible gunplay and gameplay combined with some really neat story elements.
And if you're going to play Mad Max, start off from the very first game.

Offline Asininity

Phantom Pain is very enjoyable. I have yet to finish the campaign due to the retroactive karma system that was put in place. Now I'm demon snake, smothered in blood, with a massive horn sticking out of my forehead and I lack the motivation to redeem myself morally by visiting the zoo a million times. You can tell it's made by Kojima because it makes absolutely no sense yet is somehow a lot of fun.

I too also suffer from a massive backlog combined with a disinterest in playing video games. I have over 700 games and I've either finished or decided I didn't like only about 100 of them.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
If you've played MGS before then that one to continue the series. I myself am pretty anal and have to be updated on a series before moving to an entirely new one.

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
I really enjoyed DA:I. I think it only gets stale if you're intent on doing absolutely everything.