Author Topic: Hi guys, I'm geek from China, I want to introduce my project to you  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Nicholas3388

Hi guys, I'm geek from China, I'm a new comer. I want to introduce my project to you.

I focus on IoT, my current work is to develop a SDK for a WiFi chip: ESP32, the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi+Bluetooth applications in the industry.

The improved SDK is compatible with ESP8266. We start a project for the improved SDK, named Luanode. We will provide ESP32/ESP8266  development kit for the project, and come along with funny applications.

Few days ago, we started a Kickstarter campaign for the project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/857552561/luanode-for-esp8266-and-esp32?ref=nav_search.

Source code of the project was published on Github: https://github.com/Nicholas3388/LuaNode

Hope you'll like this project, and back for it. The project is ongoing, we will keep updating it, and the estimated finish time will be at the end of May 2016. We are very appreciated for your support. If you have any question, feel free to contact us. Thanks. :D

The following video is an application for Luanode, it is a funny wifi video tank. For more detail, check our Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/857552561/luanode-for-esp8266-and-esp32?ref=nav_search

Offline fknraiden

Re: Hi guys, I'm geek from China, I want to introduce my project to you
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 09 May 2016, 21:24:42 »
this is really cool man, will be following.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Nicholas3388

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 20:44:37 »
this is really cool man, will be following.

Thanks, buddy. We will provide more applications of Luanode in the future. Hope you'll like our project.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 12 May 2016, 06:06:58 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

An interesting project - there's lots of things happening with small embedded systems at the moment.

I hope you are successful :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ