Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6253 times)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
deleted
« on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 03:41:02 »
I posted this, but didn’t get useful responses.
Everything here is deleted and thread locked to avoid getting more unnecessary responses.
Mike52787 will continue to get his keyboard, custom modded as agreed.
When I have time I will still go through my notes. My notes are not reliable but I suppose are better than nothing.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 09:48:54 by berserkfan »
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: To Whom Do I owe these?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 04:51:16 »
I will ship by early June. Shipping by sea mail, untracked. May take 2-3 months. Don’t pester me to rush ship things or else mistakes may recur.

Love how you slip in a little threat there, classy.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 05:21:14 »
How can you not tell who you sold things to. Go back through your electronic communications and make a spreadsheet dude.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 05:25:02 »
Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 05:29:13 »
At least it's a step in the right direction to unite the new owners with some of the items.

Thank you berserkfan :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 05:41:15 »
I will ship by early June. Shipping by sea mail, untracked. May take 2-3 months. Don’t pester me to rush ship things or else mistakes may recur.

Holy **** this.

"Yeah I'm going to ship my **** up. And if you don't like it, tough ****."

The ****ing nerve.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:20:09 »

DONT ASK WHERE YOUR **** IS OR IT MAY TRIGGER ME
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:26:29 »

A threat? If people rush you then you're far more likely to slip up. There's nothing unreasonable about asking to not be rushed, and stating the fact that being rushed will result in a higher chance of mistakes.

There's an abundance of unreasonable things he's said/done that you could have a go at him for, but this isn't one of them.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:35:26 »

A threat? If people rush you then you're far more likely to slip up. There's nothing unreasonable about asking to not be rushed, and stating the fact that being rushed will result in a higher chance of mistakes.

There's an abundance of unreasonable things he's said/done that you could have a go at him for, but this isn't one of them.

He could have worded it a ton better.

Don't pester me? Dude you've had how long to fix this?

A simple "hey I ****ed up so I'm going to take awhile to not make the same mistakes again" would have been great.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:38:50 »
Just like pretty much everything else he's said in relation to this **** up :))

From what I've seen berserkfan has a similar manner of speech to me. In that everything he writes comes off as far more harsh than it was intended. It's an unfortunately affliction.
github

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:48:21 »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:51:32 »
github

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 06:55:59 »
Just like pretty much everything else he's said in relation to this **** up :))

From what I've seen berserkfan has a similar manner of speech to me. In that everything he writes comes off as far more harsh than it was intended. It's an unfortunately affliction.

Yeah but after what.. Three different threads homie should srsly watch how he says stuff lol.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 07:05:10 by demik »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 07:38:59 »
Why do you keep opening threads, you should post everything in one, do you not realize that you OWE to all the people that paid you for something, either those that got the wrong things already, or those that have received nothing?

It seems that you enjoy the confusion, since the start of your sale, until now after claims are scaling up.

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 07:49:21 »
I just checked, and find that I still have some things that were paid for by other people and never sent to them.

These are:

1)   keyboard that I owe Mike52787. Already agreed that I would paint the board for him over the next few weeks before sending

2)   Box of white on black Ducky Side Print keycaps. I was damned sure I sold these, and I still have them???!!!

3)   Brand new NIB sealed light green set of gateron thick PBT blank keycaps. Also damned sure I sold these already.

4)   100 brand new white PBT blank keycaps. I mistakenly double sold my 80 colored PBT grab bag, so I promised someone he would get these 100 brand new whites instead to do his own dyejobs. But who did I promise?

5)   I have a box of newish Ducky thick PBT keycaps. This was never listed for sale/ is a personal set. If you got screwed by an insufficient shipment please let me know and this can be sent to you.

6)   I have a set of new gray switches and new stems/springs I’m pretty sure were sold very early on. I can’t remember to whom I sold these.

7)   I still have a set of cherry PCB mounted stabilizers. Not sure if anyone is still owed one set. I’m convinced I sold all my Cherry stabs.

8)   I have a brand new orange silicon skin for Ducky Shine 3 Fullsize keyboards. Originally not listed for sale; meant to give to rootwyrm as a surprise freebie, but was left out of the Ducky Shines shipped to him via untracked sea mail. Since rootwyrm has filed paypal complaint, he will not get this.

9)   Am holding on to an empty G80-1950 box with the accessories (keycaps and cable) inside! Two people bought G80-1950s from me and they were supposed to be shipped in the boxes, but now I don’t have any G80-1950 and I have one empty box instead. I think the keyboard itself must have been stuffed in someone’s 10kg box or thrown away by accident.

10)   I still have a bunch of Model M and F cables. I thought I over promised them to anyone who wanted, and I still have these things!

11)   I remember a legit buyer wanted some of my Cherry keyboard trackball/ trackpad assemblies. I still have these!

12)   I don’t remember if I ever sold my Filco Fullsize kit. Do I owe anyone this kit?

13)   If I can still find things that have been sold/ promised to be given and were not shipped out I’ll post them.

14)   No more Big Items.

If you are owed any of these things, please contact me by PM. Just give your address; shipping is on me. Not going through my notes anymore which are a mess and not reliable. I’ll read PMs in a week.

Shipping:

I will ship by early June. Shipping by sea mail, untracked. May take 2-3 months. Don’t pester me to rush ship things or else mistakes may recur. The April-May period was horrible and the consequences are still reverberating.

I will take photos of the postal receipts, packaging and postmarks to prove that they were handed off at the post office.

Quoted, because he has a habit of editing and deleting everything after the fact.

Dude, all you're doing is sinking your own ship with the threats and pathetic personal attacks.

I'm sitting here with $140 of other people's stuff. Stuff which you flat out said if I shipped back to you, you would not ship to the buyers. Right after you started whining in public that you were only going to refund some people, and only a limited amount, and that you were going to be the sole decider of who got what. Being a party to fraud's not going to fly, especially since to my knowledge you haven't refunded either of them. I opened the dispute so that YOU didn't get nailed when they got the wrong stuff and could say "no, no, their stuff is OK and I've found it." And legitimate shipping accidents don't count against you if it's resolved.

And you owe people a lot more than those with all the items you sold multiple times. So far you owe folks:
1 KBC Poker X
1 KBT Race 75%
1 Corsair K95 with SIP mod and Old Glory Theme
1 Orihalcon SDL to USB Cable
2 Filco MJ1 with stock clears and new PBT keycaps
1 IBM Model M13 MaxiPoint TrackpointII
2 Model M13 WOB keycap sets
1 Filco SA Profile Keycap Set
1 Ducky Thick PBT Blue and Gray (DK9008G2 Pro Style) set
1 Model F 50 key, internal teensied
1 Model F XT, internal teensied with no other mods

That's just what we've found so far. So how are you going to make that right?
"I remain convinced I am the only person alive who has successfully worn out an IBM Model M mechanically."
Daily Drivers: Adesso 625 (NPKC PBT / Kailh Blue), Rosewill RK9000V2 (KC PBT / MX Brown), 1994 Model M13, Sun Type4, and the rare IBM 1394540.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 08:15:27 »
Hmm.  We just received a report of the OP of this thread, asking "So after all his mess do you really want to allow him to sell even more things?"

Just to clear this up for anyone who might be thinking something similar, this is not a sale thread.  This thread is in the Off Topic subforum and is a poor attempt at "fixing" issues caused prior.  If anyone gives berserk money after reading the multitude of threads on the subject, I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do to help you - at some point common sense has to kick in.

And in case it actually needs to be said out loud...
berserkfan is not allowed to sell on geekhack.org anymore

Thank you.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 08:17:02 »

Also not everyone here is a native English speaker. Sometimes the nuance of how a phrasing might come across is lost in translation.

Offline qwack

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 08:24:28 »
2)   Box of white on black Ducky Side Print keycaps. I was damned sure I sold these, and I still have them???!!!

You probably sold them twice but never sent them, that's all. No biggie.

Also, way to buy some time by promising to send stuff to repay people you swindled, while making sure they stay quiet while they wait (and hope) for 2-3 months. Gotta admire the nerve.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 08:27:47 by qwack »

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 08:26:49 »

How about calling him out for this line?

8)   I have a brand new orange silicon skin for Ducky Shine 3 Fullsize keyboards. Originally not listed for sale; meant to give to rootwyrm as a surprise freebie, but was left out of the Ducky Shines shipped to him via untracked sea mail. Since rootwyrm has filed paypal complaint, he will not get this.

That's just... I don't have words.

Offline yomammary

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 08:29:59 »
Good lord... :confused:
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800