Author Topic: #6 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED"" Over  (Read 21776 times)

Offline martinyeah

#6 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED"" Over
« on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:05:44 »
Congratulation to all the guys below :

#1  RELLIK
#2  Vox_PT

Thank you for all of your support :)

-- HotKeys Giveaway Time --

“Tell us WHO is your favourite video game character and WHY” for a chance to WIN our new teammate "TANK" as a prize!

The Giveaway is "from now up to 21st May"

I will announce "2 winners on 22st May" , each winner will get 1 "Tank(Cherry MX)". I will randomly give out lovely gifts as a token of appreciation for participation.

Good luck to all :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 September 2016, 05:18:20 by martinyeah »

Offline martinyeah

Re: #6 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:05:53 »

Mine is Bayonetta, she is calm and seems like perfect sexy fighting character.  The insane combos game with the guns blazing and lightning fast kicks and she has a lot of grace movements.

Every Xbox games have 1000 points to offer and everybody knows it is very hard to completed. but Bayonetta is only one which I spent times to got all the achievments. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:39:11 by martinyeah »

Offline ROFLmonstar

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:09:01 »
Dante from Devil May Cry. He's just a badass.

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:13:12 »
Sephiroth for sure.  He had an excellent character design from top to bottom.  His sword was also one of my favorites from the Final Fantasy series.  His story and motivation were perfect for the icy appearance he had.  The music he was given for the games was also gorgeous.  Having been bred with alien DNA is also a huge awesome feature of his. 

Thanks for the giveaway Martin!

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:13:51 »

Ben from Full Throttle, the one liners, the dry humor, the badassery yet solid moral stance. Ben is the ****.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:15:39 »
I have to go with Claptrap from the Borderlands series.  Even though he wasnt even playable until the most recent game, he added so much to that universe. 

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline RobotMalcolmX

• hackerman
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:15:57 »
Vaas Montenegro from Far Cry 3. He was such a fun villain to watch, because he was completely insane.

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:19:25 »
My favorite would have to be Raiden from the mortal combat series. More specifically the terrible movie. And If you rearrange the letters is come close to spelling my name. Raiden-adrien-adrian!

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Capmerica

#6 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:22:08 »
My favorite character is Ellie in the last of us. That lil girl has very strong personality, swearing like crazy and very bad ass for her age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 May 2016, 21:42:09 by Capmerica »

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:26:36 »
Picture of character: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/acecombat/images/2/2e/Gm305.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071202221818

This might be due to some nostalgia, but one of my favorite video game characters is Alvin H. Davenport from Ace Combat 5.  Callsign "Chopper", probably because he always talked during missions & was the one who brought humor to the game.

Thanks for the giveaway, martin.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:35:03 »
Hmm... Not sure if it's because I love the Naughty Dog franchise or the character himself, but I'll go with Crash Bandicoot.
The reason is Crash is what got me hooked on video games. The PlayStation was the first console I purchased with my own money (after years of saving up allowances), and at the time I was researching between the Saturn or PS. Then I went to a friend's house and he had a demo disc with Crash 2 on it. We played it for hours--the same level. That's when I decided I'd go with Sony's console.
Got Crash 2 the day I bought the console, but didn't even know I needed a memory card. So, while saving up allowance money for that, I would play the game as high as I can get without saving. Never did 100% it, but I did fully complete Crash 3 and CTR--to date the only games I've beaten with everything obtained.

Eventually I rented games and became hooked on Final Fantasy as well (FFX is my all-time favorite game, btw, in case anyone cares).

Since then, I've gotten all of Sony's consoles save for the PS4, but if we ever get a new Crash by Naughty Dog you bet your buttons I'm getting one.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline faxe

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:43:37 »
Augustus "Cole Train" Cole in Gears of War. Still get a smile on my face thinking about his antics.
ISO Clueboard V2 Zealio 78g -ISO Clueboard V1 MX Clear - ISO 60% MX Clear - ISO Filco MJ 2 MX Brown - ISO is life

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 11:51:11 »
Manny Calavera from Grim Fandango.

Manny, while constantly being drole and sarcastic, truly changes over the course of the game.  Whereas he starts as a competitive, self-involved travel agent for the underworld, he becomes sympathetic to the needs and feelings of others later on.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:08:44 »
Favorite game character Gordon Freeman!!!  So many good memories with the Half-Life series.  Hoping Valve makes a new one.  HL3 confirmed?!?!

Also if any of you guys are Dota -- Moba fans, my favorite of the series is Axe for them DUNKS!

Offline sambarugh

• Megalixir
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:15:58 »
Oh man, this is a tough one. I guess ultimately I have to settle on Wheatley from Portal 2.

Offline Gajible

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:17:53 »
Wheatley from Portal 2.

He's the perfect comedic foil. He's the definition of comedic foil!

All comedic foils should be modelled after him.

Offline johuu

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:18:15 »
Guybrush Threepwoods because of his humor. Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:20:04 »
Alyx Vance from Half Life 2.  She was sexy, but not in a model sort of fashion.  She was pretty, but gritty. She was never afraid to get her hands dirty.  She was independent, but would follow when needed.  She was emotional when needed.  She was a badass.  Ok, so maybe I had a bit of a crush on her, but I mean how can you not?

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:27:05 »
ZER0 from Borderlands 2, who else?:

Why? Because he is an Assassin with awesome robotic-like voice over talent, and he can slice-n-dice like a mad foo!
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline MediocreBadGuy23

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:27:36 »
Link. He was one of the first real video game characters I fell in love with. I grew up in the 90s and when I got an N64 it just blew my mind. Playing Ocarina of Time for hours and hours has stuck with me to this day. Thanks for the giveaway!

Offline Mordetx

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:40:18 »
I have always loved Poo from Mother 2/Earthbound purely because of how cool I think his backstory is, plus how quirky his character is, and just that his name made me crack up as a kid.  That game really does hold a special place in my heart :)

Offline muon

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:43:40 »

I'm a big fan of John Marston from Red Dead Redemption. The guy was only trying to finish his last job so he could live a quiet life with his family, and helped a lot of people along the way (while being a badass). I haven't played too many video games in my life but that story spoke to me more than some famous novels.

Offline pyrolovesmoney

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:48:44 »
My favorite video game character is Maokai from League of legends. I just think the idea of a magical angry tree that slaps people in the face is an awesome idea. I use him a lot and he is super fun to play with.

Offline Darkside

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 12:54:12 »

GLaDOS from the Portal series is my favorite.

She had a tragic beginning and is trying to do what she believes to be the right thing. Sure, she killed everyone but I don't think she's evil, just misunderstood. I also love how passive-aggressive she is. But my main reason for choosing her is that she's a robot and I love robots. :D

Offline zod000

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:03:26 »
My favorite video game character is Big Boss/Snake from the Metal Gear series.  He is an over the top bad ass, tragic character is has been the villain and protagonist of several of the games, including my favorite of the series MGS 3.  Also he has an eye patch , who doesn't like that?

Offline graefeln

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:03:39 »
I have always loved Poo from Mother 2/Earthbound purely because of how cool I think his backstory is, plus how quirky his character is, and just that his name made me crack up as a kid.  That game really does hold a special place in my heart :)

Favorite game of all time right there. I was thinking about Poo, but I don't know... gonna have to give it to Ness. Little kid has to save the world and he doesn't even complain about it - just grabs a baseball from his room and goes out there.

Little dude even gets homesick when he hasn't called his mom in awhile.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:05:46 by graefeln »

Offline robotmaxtron

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:11:56 »
Honestly Firewatch is my favorite game right now, it was very short but really left me looking for more. In the spirit of not easily being able to pick an ALL TIME favorite, I'm going to say 'Henry' from Firewatch.

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:12:01 »
The chickens from Counterstrike: Global Offensive.  I love these guys.  They're not gun-shy and they're always dressing up for the holidays!  Sometimes I just load up de_inferno and sit in T-spawn by myself with all the chickens and listen to the sweet, sweet serenade of classical guitar.

Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline Khuya

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:12:13 »
Mirana - Princess of the moon from Dota 2

Able to call down stars storm to annihilate enemies, uses the moon to cloak and make ally go invisible, has a bad ass mount that able to jump across terrains.  I was going to name my daughter Mirana, but was rejected by SO  :-[

Offline Dadrophenia

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:16:29 »

Legion from Mass Effect. I love robots, and Legion is so complex and loveable. He has a great back-story, a great relationship with Commander Shepard, and amazing depth if you ask me. Such a great character.

Offline heyitse-sportsguy

• One-ness with cup rubber
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:21:35 »
Pyramid head from Silent Hill for sure, watching that guy run around trying to get us made my brother and I laugh our asses off when we were younger
Topre Realforce 87u 45g
Pok3r MX Blues w/ Deep Space DSA

Offline RinSama269

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:22:11 »
The Ashen One from the dark souls series...

Who was The Ashen One in the past? A king? Queen? Noble knight? Thief? Mage? A keyboard/key cap collector? I make can make my own story and so could you  :D

Offline endlessg

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:24:20 »
Handsome JACK from Borderlands 2 :thumb:

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:32:14 »
I've always been a fan of doom guy. The opening sequence for the new doom game has only added to this. Waking up in a coffin and then cleansing Mars of demons is pretty badass.
Biking is fun.

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:33:43 »
Doomguy 100%

I love Doomguy because he is so simple: I'm angry, I don't give a **** and I kill everything I see. That's all I need in a videogame hero.

Offline animal

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:46:58 »
Since Guybrush Threepwood is spoken for, I will say my second favorite which is Leisure Suit Larry. You can't say much about dorks, losers and middle aged virgins, but he laughs were priceless!
Real men do it with a keyboard.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 13:54:32 »
Well there are so many, its pretty difficult to pick one.

But I would have to pick Ryu from the Streetfighter franchise.

Recognizable by nearly anyone remotely interested in video games and even by many outside of the platform. He is very iconic.
Humble warrior, that exudes simplicity but is a fierce competitor in every game of which he is included. And thats no joke, most
games thats he's included, he'll be very close to top tier, or at least can take on the top 3, which is saying something.

His lore always revolves around the righteous path, and the hunger to better himself, which I think everyone can relate to/be inspired by.

Ryu is a solid choice for one of my favorite characters across all genres.
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 14:22:28 »
Decapre

First seen in a game I barley played (Street Fighter Alpha 3) along with a few other "doll clones". From Russia and its highly likely she is the most hated character of any fighting game. Her fighting style is very mobile with lots of teleports into either fake (back to the same place), into a divekick or into a splash that launches the opponent into the air

Thanks a lot Martin for doing this, will be picking up a ruby Tank for sure once they drop :)

Hu-haaa, Hu-haa, STING!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline scoobs0311

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 14:24:17 »
Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. calm, cool, and focused. lives by his own code, and man of his word. charismatic leader and incredibly powerful (by the end of the game). Also, the voice actor for english, Troy Baker, is one of my favorites. can't say enough good things about it :D

Offline Ubango

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 14:46:16 »
Conker the Squirrel from Conkers Bad Fur Day. Killing hours on end with friends on that 64.

Offline jjnist

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 14:59:47 »
Megaman. The amount of hours I put into megaman 1, 2 and 3 in my childhood.....I loved those games. Of course megaman 4 was also good, loved the x series on snes and megaman legends on ps1. Good times.

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:06:00 »
ash ketchum because i want to be the pokemon master when i bought my game boy color haha

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline twk

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:28:03 »
Yoshi, and baby Mario, from Yoshi's Island on SNES. My favourite game from my childhood and therefore are they my favourite characters :) Now I mostly play violent games :P
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:29:54 by twk »

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:35:09 »
Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank (I would actually pick both if possible). I just put so much time in the series and the later games that had sad scenes (and a cliffhanger that ****ed me up bad) really hit me so I'm really attached to them now. It's just such a lovable charakter with such a sad past that you slowly find out about during the series, for me it's kind of like that the series grew up with me. If I was younger when playing the newer titles I would have missed so much story, but it felt like I was always just old enough to understand. It's a great feeling no other series or characters could replicate.

Offline shugix

• (・ิω・ิ)
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:35:10 »

By far my favorite video game character. He's funny, smart and super chill. That's the kind of person I want to be.

Offline TeeBaginDragon

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:36:07 »
Snake from Metal Gear solid!  He's badass and creative; really who sneaks around in boxes? lol  :))
CODE Clears 87

Offline hippiepete

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:36:44 »
My favorite is Wario. He has so much personality in his character. Wario is the fat, grouchy, sleazy lowbrow Italian plumber you’re forced to hire to fix your pipes when pudgy, polite, lovably working-class Mario isn’t around. Wario swallows smelly cloves of garlic whereas Mario opts for relatively benign mushrooms. Wario is a greedy treasure thief whereas selfless Mario only collects coins when they point him in the right direction. Wario bashes through environments and enemies with his invulnerable body whereas Mario nimbly jumps over foes or bops them on the head.

Offline FranklinScudder

• Clack
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:37:57 »
The OG Capt Price from COD 4! For his ghillied, scottish badassery and "Oi, Suzie" knifing skills!
            WTB | CMYK Mods

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:40:49 »

Yorda, from Shadow of the Colossus. Though he does not speak much, his actions spoke louder. He would do anything to save the one he loved even if it meant being resurrected as a baby. This game is just my favorite of all time.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 15:45:00 »
Good old Sonic! Fast, making bank, breaking everything, and saves the fuzzies.