Author Topic: Interesting wireless board  (Read 2500 times)

Offline chimera15

Interesting wireless board
« on: Wed, 30 December 2009, 17:29:10 »
This is the board that I found on ebay that lead me to the realization that the Gattaca keyboard was actually a qtronix scorpius.

I realized this board looks exactly like a qtronix scorpius, and uses exactly the same frame, although it may or may not use the same switch type.  I contacted both the seller, and the manufacturer.  Both had no clue even what i was talking about when I asked for what kind of switch I used.

I'm not willing to gamble, and it's not the exact format I like anyway.  So I'll leave it up to you all.

Their big claim, both the seller and the manufacturer is that this board is top of the line and sold for $400 originally, so it might be worth a gamble to see.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RF-25-Wireless-SurfBoard-Keyboard-RF-Range-To-50-Feet_W0QQitemZ250453142121QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Mice_Trackballs?hash=item3a502baa69

Alps boards:
white real complicated: 1x modified siiig minitouch kb1903,  hhkb light2 english steampunk hack, wireless siig minitouch hack
white with rubber damper(cream)+clicky springs: 2x modified siig minitouch kb1903 1x modified siig minitouch kb1948
white fake simplified:   1x white smk-85, 1x Steampunk compact board hack
white real simplified: 1x unitek k-258
low profile: 1x mint m1242 in box
black: ultra mini wrist keyboard hack
blue: Japanese hhk2 lite hack, 1x siig minitouch pcb/doubleshot dc-2014 caps. kb1903, 1x modified kb1948 Siig minitouch
rainbow test boards:  mck-84sx