Author Topic: What keycap Profile do you prefer the most?  (Read 79236 times)

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
What keycap Profile do you prefer the most?
« on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 03:48:36 »
Ive been wondering what keycaps profile is preferred by most?

which one is the best for you?

here's a guide for keycap profiles:

TOP CONTENDERS FOR MOST PREFERED KEYCAP PROFILE
1. CHERRY
2. DSA
3. SA
4. OEM
5. DCS

I currently own:
1. Ducky ABS & PBT oem
2. Taihao PBT oem
3. Granite PBT SA
4. Varmilo step sculpture 2

quite honestly i prefer step sculpture 2 over the rest, im quite interested on having some GMK with cherry profile.

« Last Edit: Sun, 21 August 2016, 21:44:17 by potatobot »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
Re: What keycap Profile do you prefer the most?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 04:35:12 »
I personally enjoy the typing experience that cherry profiles offers the most. Looks wise though, I'd have to go with DSA! :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 05:37:36 »
List hasn't got Model M keycaps :p

I like Model M keycaps.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 06:23:34 »
I personally enjoy the typing experience that cherry profiles offers the most. Looks wise though, I'd have to go with DSA! :thumb:

I hope i get my hands on some gmks soon :)) waiting for penumbra to drop! Rip wallet.

I like Model M keycaps.

What profile do model m keycaps have mate? I like the colorway tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 06:38:16 »
Visually: DSA.
Typing: Cherry.

Honourable mention to stock Topre caps for being solid though.

Offline zslane

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 12:57:53 »
SA and DSA. They are the only profiles I (willingly) type on.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 12:58:48 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:47:18 by Khers »

Offline Aricil

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 16:41:47 »
I like cherry, and I like OEM, but I LOVE what varmilo does. I wish I could get more caps in whatever that profile is. I'm waiting on Overcast and Jukebox to ship so I can try those profiles out as well.
Professional amateur.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 20:58:59 »
Visually: DSA.
Typing: Cherry.

Honourable mention to stock Topre caps for being solid though.

What cherry profiled keycaps do you have mate? :D

I prefer Topre. Cherry-profile is also good, though. As is IBM :).

The only thing I really can't stand is non-sculpted flat profiles, like dsa and all-r3 sa.

typing on DSA's now, i have no issues using switching from dsa and oem and step sculpture 2  :))

I like cherry, and I like OEM, but I LOVE what varmilo does. I wish I could get more caps in whatever that profile is. I'm waiting on Overcast and Jukebox to ship so I can try those profiles out as well.

I know right? varmilo pbt feels awesome, i hope they would offer cyan modifiers coz the last time i saw them was on MD

So the height of SA doesnt affect your typing then? what caps do you have mate? :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 21:47:44 »

I hope i get my hands on some gmks soon :)) waiting for penumbra to drop! Rip wallet.

I like Model M keycaps.

Similar to OEM, except it is the plate that is curved and all keycaps are the same height.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zslane

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 22:09:24 »

So the height of SA doesnt affect your typing then? what caps do you have mate? :D

It did at first because I wasn't used to such a high profile, but it didn't take that long to grow accustomed to them. I have Round 4 SPH on my board at work and PuLSE on my board at home. I have Granite on my Pok3r at work, and Dolch DSA on my Pok3r at home.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 00:31:10 »

I like Model M keycaps.

Similar to OEM, except it is the plate that is curved and all keycaps are the same height.

I see, yeah i saw a Model M plate, i was amazed that it was curve. i never knew the caps had the same height tho.

can you post some shots of the profile? i want to compile them for future reference TIA.  ;D

It did at first because I wasn't used to such a high profile, but it didn't take that long to grow accustomed to them. I have Round 4 SPH on my board at work and PuLSE on my board at home. I have Granite on my Pok3r at work, and Dolch DSA on my Pok3r at home.

I also use granite on my poker II at work but im having a hard time adjusting to mx clears coz im usually using browns and reds. I might transfer this set to my varmilo with browns soon because i want to test them out when i play games  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 06:07:16 »

I like Model M keycaps.

I see, yeah i saw a Model M plate, i was amazed that it was curve. i never knew the caps had the same height tho.

can you post some shots of the profile? i want to compile them for future reference TIA.  ;D

Not my pic, but:

144468-0

Linked from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/keycap_guides#wiki_key_profile

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 11:12:38 »

I like Model M keycaps.

Not my pic, but:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Linked from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/keycap_guides#wiki_key_profile

Oh thats informative mate, we just had a keyboard meet and i rounded some goodies! Finally got my fingers on some SA profile caps! :)

I hope we get to see and feel some ibm model m's on the next meet tho.

The other cap & switch appears to be some kind of alps switch(not familiar with those) and they say it feels like the buckling spring but we couldnt really tell :))

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 14:34:02 »
Anything with homing bars.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 19:48:57 »

Could you please elaborate more on those homing bars? Im not familiar with those :(

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 19:59:41 »
Personally for me

#1 Cherry profile Thick PBT
#2 DCS ABS (Though i wish the plastic was thicker)
#3 Thick PBT OEM
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 00:27:36 »

Could you please elaborate more on those homing bars? Im not familiar with those :(

There's more discussion about them here.

Offline kasakka

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 12:46:43 »
What are your issues with the DSA and DCS caps? I've never tried them and I understand some don't like SA because of how tall they are but DCS should be close to Cherry or OEM, right? What about DSA?

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 13:13:14 »
What are your issues with the DSA and DCS caps? I've never tried them and I understand some don't like SA because of how tall they are but DCS should be close to Cherry or OEM, right? What about DSA?

DCS is close to Cherry but the problem is it's made in ABS and the plastic is VERY thin which can give it a soso feel compared to Cherry Profile which is available in THICK PBT by comparison and feels much better.  Comparing my Cherry profile BSP to my DCS Midnight from SP isn't even a competition. 

The midnight DCS set is gorgeous looking but in the feels department aside from the shorter profile the plastic itself doesn't feel THAT much better than a $20 Rosewill Doubleshot ABS set.
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 23:12:52 »
well if you want good colors you have to get abs coz PBT colors are very limited

but the feels PBT offers is too good

so im stuck in a bad place..

im waiting for some new GMKs to release something new. i really want to try cherry profile(which is relatively close to step sculpture 2)

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 01:43:52 »
For me The DA is better.

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 01:47:19 »
I'd prefer the macbook keyboard

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 16:57:03 »
I've tried ABS OEM, PBT OEM (Ducky), and SP SA.  I'm still getting comfy with SA but it's not bad thus far.  I think I still slightly prefer the feel of PBT, though.

I've got SP DSA (ABS) and GMK sets coming so I'll figure those out as they come in.

Offline zslane

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 18:22:16 »
SA definitely takes some getting used to, what with the keys being so tall and all. Makes me wish there was an extra 1mm of throw in the switches.

I do kinda like that soft pumice stone feel of PBT DSA keycaps from SP (ala Granite), but the sheer beauty of tall double-shot SA caps trumps the feel of PBT (and the look of dyesub) in my book.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 19:01:48 »
So far I've grow-ed up with OEM and that key-shape/sculpture never seems to disappoint. The keyboard keycaps I'm using now are similar in sculpture to DSA--I don't think I'll like DSA.
Chris Schammert

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 20:34:16 »
I wouldn't mind trying some PBT DSA caps at some point but Granite wasn't a colorway that really thrilled me into wanting to spend a gob of money on caps.  Tempting to try and come up with a fun colorway that can be dyesub'ed on DSA to give that a try.

Offline zslane

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 21:48:40 »
I find that DSA works really nicely on a Pok3r where they feel taller than when they are installed on a typical full-size board with a regular case (where the keys are sort of "countersunk" in the case by a mm or two). SA, on the other hand, feels too tall to me on small boards with no upper case shell, like the Pok3r.

So I've put SA on my full-size boards and DSA on my Pok3rs. Couldn't be happier.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 22:21:10 »
I totally agree with granite working better on poker (mine is mx clear). i tried putting mine on my b.face (gateron reds) and they totally feel weird. they feel like a laptop's keyboard.

I might try my Granite on my varmilo va87 if it works.

P.S. granite keycaps are PBT right? why arent the sides rough? mine was from the 2nd batch

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 22:55:44 »
Cherry profile is the one I use the most because of available keycaps and quality.
They are not too high. They are available in PBT, printed/lasered with (almost) my layout or blank from several manufacturers and can be mixed and matched.
I also like that the keycaps have sharp edges in the bottom, which looks good.

There are properties I like in other keycaps:
- Dell AT101W has the space-bar row in Space Bar profile which is more comfortable for the thumbs.
- DCS and Topre have nice surface texture and a more acute angle on the ZXCV row.
- Apple Alps-era keyboards (AEK, AEKII, ASK) have contoured top cases, with the bottom edge of the keys contoured to fit thus having no key row looking higher than any other even though they are.
🍉

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 00:57:50 »
DSA on a smaller board sounds like a plan.  Ideally, for me, I'll be able to pick up a good 75% board in the relatively near future to have another home for all my cap sets.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 01:12:19 »
I totally agree with granite working better on poker (mine is mx clear). i tried putting mine on my b.face (gateron reds) and they totally feel weird. they feel like a laptop's keyboard.

Show Image

P.S. granite keycaps are PBT right? why arent the sides rough? mine was from the 2nd batch

If I was to ever try DSA..
Chris Schammert

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 03:03:13 »

Show Image

If I was to ever try DSA..

They feel okay, i still prefer my varmilo caps (step sculpture 2) and ducky oems. i really want gmks tho

Offline Trystero

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 03:41:18 »
Definitely SA. I still type better on cylindrical tops, but that's what 18 odd years of typing on them does. But visually, can't go past that retro high profile spherical.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 08:27:00 »
i think some keycap profiles works better on certain types of switches. do you guys agree?  :D

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 08:45:21 »
Some key caps have been made to be industrial friendly and layout neutral, like DSA, others are made to replicate a long and lost era, like SA, whose profile was replaced for a reason; even, some are made to be produced at low cost like all the thin versions of OEm profile keys in different materials.

Fortunately for some of us, there are some manufacturers that stick to high quality in both design and manufacturing, that still produce the best profile, Cherry, with a high quality process, double shot molding. It is not for everyone, though, for the cost conscious, low cost OEM key caps are the best, for those that want nice color combinations and use non standard layouts DSA and SA non-contoured sets will fit, The last may give the sense that you are typing in a very old keyboard with an outstanding look, for the those interested in gave their boards a fashion look, contoured SA, for the rest of us, only interested in getting the best typing and the longer lasting key cap sets, Cherry profile, either, old vintage OG sets, or brand new GMK made ones, that may not exactly be the same outstanding quality of the good old Cherry, but they are still quite good. Ah, do not forget that some like the Cherry profile in dry feeling PBT, for those, there are some sets in that material and in Cherry profile.

Offline zslane

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 14:17:37 »

Show Image

Granite on a Pok3r FTW!

DSA and SA keycaps are "semi-gloss" smooth on the sides, even if the tops have a matte finish (as with DSA).

Offline mathilda

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 17:22:04 »
Typing + Visually + Fingertip feel =>  SA profile 11234(3/4)

Just typing => Cherry

Hate but they're ok on my portable 60% or 70% keyboards => DSA or SA Uniform Row 3

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 20:23:05 »
I normally prefer cherry, but i just picked up a set of DSA caps and im liking them. They make my ergos feel heavier but smoother.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 21:35:51 »
Typing + Visually + Fingertip feel =>  SA profile 11234(3/4)

Just typing => Cherry

Hate but they're ok on my portable 60% or 70% keyboards => DSA or SA Uniform Row 3

Im dying to try out some cherry profile caps now.

the SA feels solid even though im not too fond with the height. i might get 2nd hand SA caps tho haha

Show Image

Granite on a Pok3r FTW!

(Attachment Link)

DSA and SA keycaps are "semi-gloss" smooth on the sides, even if the tops have a matte finish (as with DSA).

oh so thats why. thanks mate! :D

I normally prefer cherry, but i just picked up a set of DSA caps and im liking them. They make my ergos feel heavier but smoother.

:thumb: yeah DSA on my clears feel too heavy for me tho. i havent tried modding them to ergos, what springs do you use?

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 22:22:45 »

:thumb: yeah DSA on my clears feel too heavy for me tho. i havent tried modding them to ergos, what springs do you use?

62g gold koreans

Offline Trystero

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 02:25:52 »
Looks like I ought to try cherry profile... Might be a good excuse to pick up an MX Blue switch keyboard
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 August 2016, 10:17:59 by Trystero »

Offline mathilda

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 03:11:59 »
Im dying to try out some cherry profile caps now.

the SA feels solid even though im not too fond with the height. i might get 2nd hand SA caps tho haha

Believe me you won't be disappointed with Cherry profile caps. But you should get a thick Cherry profile keycap set, it will be better. A thick PBT Cherry profile keycap set will be even much more better.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 04:43:10 »
Can't beat cherry profile, its the best

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 05:50:03 »
Looks like I ought to try cherry profile... Might be a good excuse to pick up a MX Blue switch keyboard

Cherry profile keycaps on almost any keyboard/switch is an improvement.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 09:46:38 »

Looks like I ought to try cherry profile... Might be a good excuse to pick up a MX Blue switch keyboard

Can you guys send me some cherry caps? lemme try them out please!  ;D

62g gold koreans

From sprit? how do they compare to 62g-65g zeals? :D im choosing between those switches for my next project

my only concern with mx clear's stem is the size, they are thicker than other stems (my own observation). My granite set feels a tad bit loose on other switches.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 09:57:49 »

62g gold koreans

From sprit? how do they compare to 62g-65g zeals? :D im choosing between those switches for my next project

my only concern with mx clear's stem is the size, they are thicker than other stems (my own observation). My granite set feels a tad bit loose on other switches.

All I can say about Zealios is that they are nothing close to Cherry clears, they feel different, not necessarily in a bad, the first are extremely light with pretty much no bump, while clears feel solid and with a crisp bump.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 11:28:38 »

62g gold koreans

All I can say about Zealios is that they are nothing close to Cherry clears, they feel different, not necessarily in a bad, the first are extremely light with pretty much no bump, while clears feel solid and with a crisp bump.

Well i have a hard time using clears for more than an hour, they feel so heavy on my fingers, maybe cause the bottom out force is too high?

Im also considering gateron clears tactile :)

Offline zslane

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 12:58:23 »
But Cherry caps are cylindrical... ewwwwwwwwwww...  :-\

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 19:32:37 »
But Cherry caps are cylindrical... ewwwwwwwwwww...  :-\

You prefer flat caps?

i think oems also have Cylindrical tops and it doesnt bother me one bit.

currently using my ducky shine 2 for typing with ABS OEM keycaps (because my mx clears on poker just doesnt let me type for longer hours)