Author Topic: [HELP] Turn off or on led on PCB satan gh60  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Zeni

[HELP] Turn off or on led on PCB satan gh60
« on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 05:52:28 »
Hi (sorry for my english it will be bad)
I begining to build a mechanical keyboard with the pcb satan gh60 and i bought some led, in fact i want to develop an algorithe who will predict the letter who will follow the previous for exemple if I click on T he can predict the H or an other letter  ;D .
The prediction would manifest himself with the turn on of the led behind the letter (i want back litght) but i dont know if it's possible to manage the curent who pass in the led and if it's possible how do this things.

I hope you understand what i want to says if you don't ask me question.
Cordially Zeni  :thumb:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: [HELP] Turn off or on led on PCB satan gh60
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 13:12:27 »
Hi Zeni, welcome to GH :)

Sorry to say you can't do that on the Satan (or any DIY board that I know of) - it's all keys lit or none, apart from the caps lock indicator which can be controlled on it's own.

It's an interesting idea but I think you would need a much more powerful chip with lots more memory to hold all that code and run what would be a very complicated algorithm, and it would still be wrong more often than not (unless you're a linguistic genius!)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Zeni

Re: [HELP] Turn off or on led on PCB satan gh60
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 11:24:49 »
Thanks to you I will take care of your advices and continue without this algorithme but I take the algorithme of a app who call "Dynamic keyboard" i will test on a best PCB after finish satan, could you propose me a good pcb on wich i could develop my mind?

thanks I'm just a little french who begin on hardware, i begin my studes in university of programmation and developement  :)