Author Topic: What up gang  (Read 2223 times)

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
What up gang
« on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 20:28:15 »
Hey everyone, I'm not a huge deck head yet but I'm getting there.  I'm primarily here following the artisan key cap scene and hoping to try my hand at casting a few.  I'm currently using a Tt Poseidon RGB with Khali blues (they're not bad, I swear) and have a Ducky Zero with Cherry blacks kicking around too.

I got into modding PCs a few years ago and have grown more interested in keyboards because of it.  Here's my daily driver:

And my current WIP:

I hope to be working on a custom deck and caps soon!
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: What up gang
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 22:45:37 »
Nice rigs!  :thumb:   Are you sure you're not from OCN?  :)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 11:52:22 »
Ooo, very nice! If you ever feel like dropping by with some build log links I would love to read about those builds! All is well, either way--welcome :)
Chris Schammert

Offline noobas4urus

• The Mod Zoo
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 12:15:43 »

Oh, I'm certainly familiar with OCN but I call The Mod Zoo my home forum.  I'm an admin over there and do some hardware reviews when I've got the time.  I keep an eye on Bit-Tech too.  Thanks for the compliment, the mods have been a blast to build.

Ooo, very nice! If you ever feel like dropping by with some build log links I would love to read about those builds! All is well, either way--welcome :)

Thanks, I'm always happy to share my work logs.  Glad to be here too  :thumb:

This was my first mod, Project PCB, a few years old now but my daily driver at the moment: http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/578-project-pcb-final-42814/

The current WIP is Fresh Meat, a Dota 2 tribute build, also my first wood working project which has been a great learning experience for me: http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2038-fresh-meat-a-dota-2-scratch-build-9416/
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 12:25:26 »

Oh, I'm certainly familiar with OCN but I call The Mod Zoo my home forum.  I'm an admin over there and do some hardware reviews when I've got the time.  I keep an eye on Bit-Tech too.  Thanks for the compliment, the mods have been a blast to build.

Thanks, I'm always happy to share my work logs.  Glad to be here too  :thumb:

This was my first mod, Project PCB, a few years old now but my daily driver at the moment: http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/578-project-pcb-final-42814/

The current WIP is Fresh Meat, a Dota 2 tribute build, also my first wood working project which has been a great learning experience for me: http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2038-fresh-meat-a-dota-2-scratch-build-9416/

So much material to read :eek:
Chris Schammert

Offline noobas4urus

• The Mod Zoo
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 12:32:35 »

Hah, yeah, I like to be rather detailed with my logs, it's not a simple one pager.  The current build has been going on for over a year and a half, I think I'm close to 400 pics for the project.  It's taken me longer than expected, life gets in the way sometimes.
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 15:39:27 »

Hah, yeah, I like to be rather detailed with my logs, it's not a simple one pager.  The current build has been going on for over a year and a half, I think I'm close to 400 pics for the project.  It's taken me longer than expected, life gets in the way sometimes.

No kidding. I'm still reading the build logs! The Modzoo is pretty freakin' spectacular as well
Chris Schammert