Author Topic: Infinity Ergodox and intermittent LED's  (Read 1627 times)

Offline garage_logician

Infinity Ergodox and intermittent LED's
« on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 15:35:12 »
I am having issues with one half of my Infinity Ergodox.  When I completed it I plugged in the two halves and everything worked great, all the lights came on and all the keys worked as expected.   I played around for awhile trying to get used to the new board and had no issues.  I took a break to watch some football and when I returned the right half of the board was dark.   As I was looking at it, the board lit up again but three of the keys were dark,  A few moments later and the board turned off, and then on again and this time all the keys were illuminated.   

I am really bummed to see this and I am not even sure where to start.  The interesting thing is that the left half, which is the satellite has none of these issues.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-g

Offline Gatix

• #!/bin/sh
  • console.log
Re: Infinity Ergodox and intermittent LED's
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 15:57:07 »
This happens to me as well when my computer goes to sleep. It's the master side that dims but the slave keeps at full illumination. I thought it's just normal..

Offline daftendire

Re: Infinity Ergodox and intermittent LED's
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 18 October 2016, 17:03:06 »
Same thing happens to mine every once in a while. I have smd LEDs on the bottom of the PCB and I can see the same ones go on and off at random. No idea what's causing it. This is from the most recent infinity drop.