Author Topic: Drevo Gramr 84 Key Backlit Edition -- $37 (Prime Eligible) -- Black, Blue, Brown  (Read 5687 times)

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
Drevo Gramr 84 Key Backlit Edition Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Brown Switch Black

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H6DHITE

Coupon Code: 9OE69B2E

Original Price: $49.99
With Coupon: $36.99
  • Innovative Drevo: Drevo will constantly seek for the best solution to fulfill every user's requirement.
  • Gaming Device: Real mechanical keyboard with 84 mechanical switches, responsive without the problem of sticky keys, double-shot keycaps with top-level material and prevent key legends from damage.
  • Professional Performance: Standard equipment for pro gamers, truly improve gaming skills, N-key rollover helps you use spells faster and more accurate, keyboard shortcuts that allow you to choose the lighting effects and use media function, such as email, volume etc.
  • White Backlighting: Clear and bright white backlighting with various lighting effects to bring more pleasure for playing at night.
  • Attractive Features: 84-Key layout, four unique switches for choice, three back channels to solve the cord drag, top shell design that makes the keyboard more solid and improves the typing experience, FN + 0()) = 6KRO, FN + -(_) = 24KRO, FN + F12 = Lock Windows.

Offline cribbit

Outemu switches.

Worth noting that a little searching can find used noppoo choc minis with cherry switches for around this price. No backlighting but much better keycaps, switches, build quality on the choc.
I typed this post on my Slanck. I also developed a stronger, cleaner, easier handwiring method.

Offline harlw

Outemu switches.

Worth noting that a little searching can find used noppoo choc minis with cherry switches for around this price. No backlighting but much better keycaps, switches, build quality on the choc.
This appears to be a more standard layout than the choc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
Outemu switches.

Ah yes. Hopefully nobody was thinking that they'd be getting Cherry switches at that price point. But it is nice nonetheless that it isn't just the blue switch that's on sale. :)

As for the Choc Minis ... I haven't really seen them drop below fifty, even used. If someone just wanted to try out the 84 key layout to see if it's for them, this seems like the best and cheapest way to do it. Plus ... no wondering what someone was doing before they were typing on that used keyboard.

Offline CyborgHobbit

Great find! I'm ordering one now. Thanks.

Offline harlw

The deal is back with coupon code MC96JHW8

Did anyone ever confirm if there are any odd keycap sizes on this thing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline aviphysics

I picked up one of these with "Brown" switches and the black case for ~$40 ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6DHITE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Keys feel about right. I only have a Quickfire TK with MX Red switches (and a little time messing with keyboard at my local Fry's) for comparison.

I think I prefer the "Brown" clones in the Drevo to my Reds; however, at least when new, the MX Brown clones are a tiny bit scratchy. If I recall correctly, my Cherry MX Reds were like that when new, so I am guessing they will smooth out with time.

If I could do one thing to the board, I would replace the capslock, numlock, scroll lock, and F12 keys with that from a Keycool 84 (or similar).

From this video, it looks like the Drevo 84 is a Keycool 84 derivative (case has "keycool" branding on the inside and pcb maybe the same as well).

Offline cynviloq

The white keyboard has a new coupon that drops the price to $34.39 before tax (if applicable)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZXIRXO

Add to cart, proceed to checkout and in the payment method step add promo code: 8UMYI4KE

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
The white keyboard has a new coupon that drops the price to $34.39 before tax (if applicable)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZXIRXO

Add to cart, proceed to checkout and in the payment method step add promo code: 8UMYI4KE

Seems to work on the black one as well.