Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 402009 times)

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #3300 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 14:31:43 »
I can run a small batch if you need it. might take a week or two though as I need to troubleshoot my own Exent PCB, accidentally "killed" it when I was doing some routine cleaning. I checked the power side and it is fine but I need to find out why the MCU failed to initialize, worst case changing the MCU and XTAL. Do let me know how your board failed, it may be a trivial fix in most cases.

Also very interested in this

Offline Hedgey

« Reply #3301 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 08:25:22 »
Also if anyone has an extra bottom in either PC or Aluminum (Blue or Black) I'm highly interested in buying it from you.
"Resellers don't kill the community, auctioneers kill the community. Look at what happened to Diablo 3"

Offline Katanadog

« Reply #3302 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 01:09:51 »
I have a good pc bottom! PM me and I'll get some pictures taken.

Offline quadcube

« Reply #3303 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 02:21:03 »
I can run a small batch if you need it. might take a week or two though as I need to troubleshoot my own Exent PCB, accidentally "killed" it when I was doing some routine cleaning. I checked the power side and it is fine but I need to find out why the MCU failed to initialize, worst case changing the MCU and XTAL. Do let me know how your board failed, it may be a trivial fix in most cases.

Did you ever end up thinking about this?  I'm interested in 2 PCBs at least, especially if they'd be QMK and NOT BMC

trying to make a small run of 20 units of the PCB (direct replacements for EXENT and 910), just have to figure out how can I start a GB on GH.

Online Slash Emperor

« Reply #3304 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 08:07:26 »

Did you ever end up thinking about this?  I'm interested in 2 PCBs at least, especially if they'd be QMK and NOT BMC

trying to make a small run of 20 units of the PCB (direct replacements for EXENT and 910), just have to figure out how can I start a GB on GH.

Great to hear! I'd also love to join in on this if still possible.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3305 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 09:37:43 »
I'd also like to get a new pcb as mine is dead

Offline alexfry

« Reply #3306 on: Mon, 07 October 2019, 13:46:04 »
Definitely in x2

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #3307 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 13:28:35 »
Folks, I'll be porting the Exent into QMK tonight 10/08/19

Join in at roughly 7:30 PM PST on https://www.twitch.tv/mechmerlin and hang out =)

Special thanks to Carcha for letting me borrow his Exent.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 October 2019, 13:54:48 by merlin64 »

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3308 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 13:49:14 »
Folks, I'll be porting the Exent into QMK tonight 10/08/19

Join in at roughly 7:30 PM PST on https://www.twitch.tv/mechmerlin and hang out =)

Sweet! Will definitely be curious about this one.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #3309 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 12:36:55 »
The port is successful and is now available on QMK Configurator

https://config.qmk.fm/#/exent/LAYOUT_65_ansi

Pls report back any problems/issues/comments you may have!

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #3310 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 21:55:55 »
Thanks for that merlin, legit awesome.

Offline quadcube

« Reply #3311 on: Sat, 12 October 2019, 01:41:38 »

I'd also like to get a new pcb as mine is dead

Great to hear! I'd also love to join in on this if still possible.

GB is posted, awaiting mod's approval

Offline Riba

« Reply #3312 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 12:25:31 »
The port is successful and is now available on QMK Configurator

https://config.qmk.fm/#/exent/LAYOUT_65_ansi

Pls report back any problems/issues/comments you may have!

Thanks mechmerlin, you're a star!