Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1242 times)

Offline originalritz

Greetings!
« on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 09:12:20 »
Hey folks,
This forum has been a wealth of knowledge for me already, I just finally decided to register.
I got into mechanical keyboards around four years ago. Working as a transcriber, I was looking for a quality keyboard that had a better key feel than the traditional pack-in rubber dome jobbies I'd been using. After some research I bought a TTEsports Poseidon Z with Kailh blue switches (great value and was available locally), loved it, but kind of stopped paying attention and went on my merry way. Little did I know what a rabbit hole I'd discovered.
Then a year ago I came across r/mechanicalkeyboards and this forum and all the other stuff that's been going on since I got my first board, and realized one board was not enough.

I just received my second board, a Ducky One non backlit with orange legends, and Cherry MX greens. I'm a bit heavy-handed and find the stiff spring makes me bottom out the keys a LOT less, and my accuracy and speed have gone up even just after a few days of use.

Now I've got my eyes on a Unicomp model m and an Anne Pro, and more. God help me...........

Cheers!