Author Topic: filco international shipping  (Read 1335 times)

Offline AvengeR

filco international shipping
« on: Wed, 24 February 2010, 09:19:46 »
yesterday I sent an email to elitekeyboards (sales@elitekeyboards.com) asking for their international shipping policy but I got no response, so I'll copypaste it here in case someone knows.

International shipping to Chile

I was looking at your faq and it seems you do ship internationally, but I have some questions about it. Thanks in advance.

1. Does it mean I will get the product at my home, or I have to get a box in the US (miami) and then get the kb at national customs?

2. Which would be the aprox. cost of shipping, considering it will be to Santiago, Chile and that I want just 1 tenkeyless?

Also I recommend you getting amazon or dealextreme as a distributor since they have great straight to home international shipping.
Getting a box and dealing with customs is sometimes troublesome, and always a burden considering we first must get an international visa, create a paypal account (which is different than the US one) and so on.

Normally I would wait 3 business days before creating a thread, but I know I won't spend about $200 (including taxes and shipping) on a keyboard if I let time pass by. Also, even if it's kind of an useless info, I want a tenkeyless with brown cherries so it works for typing+gaming.

Thanks

Offline Mental Hobbit

filco international shipping
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 24 February 2010, 09:23:46 »
Elitekeyboards has it's own subforum.
Typing on blues.