Author Topic: [GB]60% keyboards & DIY kits:61,62,64-key,hotswap MX or optical switch(shipped)  (Read 4075 times)

Offline ingeniousmonkey

• Custom RGB backlit mechanical keyboards
Glad this project went off smoothly and they all seem like good keyboards. If they can manage to make them truly programmable, it would be fantastic. Hopefully ingeniousmonkey has some cunning codemonkeys working on this.

Hello, according to the feedback from the community, we are doing this working: at the "W"  "E"  "R" 3 programmable layers,  "Fn" combined keys can be programmable.  After finished this working, we will release update firmware and software.

Excuse me, "some cunning codemonkeys working on this"?  I am not very clearly about what you mean. Would you please explain it more details? If possible, we'd like to realize some special functions to fit some special person's or some special job's needs. Thank you.

Sorry, just my attempt at humour. Someone who writes code (programmers) are sometimes referred to as a 'code monkey'.

:D
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 November 2017, 04:04:22 by ingeniousmonkey »

Offline ingeniousmonkey

Glad this project went off smoothly and they all seem like good keyboards. If they can manage to make them truly programmable, it would be fantastic. Hopefully ingeniousmonkey has some cunning codemonkeys working on this.

Hello, according to the feedback from the community, we are doing this working: at the "W"  "E"  "R" 3 programmable layers,  "Fn" combined keys can be programmable.  After finished this working, we will release update firmware and software.

Excuse me, "some cunning codemonkeys working on this"?  I am not very clearly about what you mean. Would you please explain it more details? If possible, we'd like to realize some special functions to fit some special person's or some special job's needs. Thank you.

Sorry, just my attempt at humour. Someone who writes code (programmers) are sometimes referred to as a 'code monkey'.

In China, programmers are called code peasants.   :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 November 2017, 04:06:40 by ingeniousmonkey »

Online reececonrad

Thank you for considering updates to the firmware. 
:)

Offline Kung Fu Hung-Su

Received my iGK64, and like the rest of you was disappointed to see that the iGK does not support remapping of the Fn key, and also does not support any kind of function layer - only remapping and macro programming.

I'm on Windows so I'll be trying TouchCursor to achieve what I want, but i really wanted this to work at the keyboard level.

ingeniousmonkey, I look forward to firmware and driver updates

Offline ingeniousmonkey

Received my iGK64, and like the rest of you was disappointed to see that the iGK does not support remapping of the Fn key, and also does not support any kind of function layer - only remapping and macro programming.

I'm on Windows so I'll be trying TouchCursor to achieve what I want, but i really wanted this to work at the keyboard level.

ingeniousmonkey, I look forward to firmware and driver updates

Sorry for bringing you inconvenience. Yes, we have been trying this "Fn function".... I believe very soon, we will have a update firmware and driver to resolve it.