Author Topic: New member here from Overclock.net!  (Read 1538 times)

Offline TwoCables

New member here from Overclock.net!
« on: Sun, 14 March 2010, 12:50:03 »
Hi everyone!

I recently purchased the Tactile Click NKRO (104-key US ANSI layout) which was an upgrade from the Lycosa, and it was almost all due to Manyak's mechanical keyboard guide over there.

I saw this message board recommended a bunch of times over there on OCN, and so I figured that I should register now that I am the very blissful owner of this new keyboard!  So, hi. :)  I am really looking forward to participating in the community!
Filco Majestouch Tactile Click NKRO FKBN104MC/EB (I\'m using the included PS/2 adapter too, of course)

Offline TwoCables

« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 March 2010, 13:40:24 »
Thank you!

My avatar was actually made by a guy over on OCN who didn't like my original.  I mean, he seriously started talking to me about it one day and the next thing I knew I had a new avatar which I liked much better.

Here's the original:

And actually, these are the actual cables that caused me to come up with my name.  They're sticking out of the cable management hole on my desk, so when I was trying to think of a new name and looking around my room, my eyes eventually fell on those cables and I just kinda said, "Hey look:  two cables.  Why, that's perfect!  TwoCables it is."

They're just these Rocketfish Stereo Audio Cables:

http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/pc-73-8-rocketfish-8-stereo-audio-cable.aspx

So of course, you can even see my original avatar sitting there!
Filco Majestouch Tactile Click NKRO FKBN104MC/EB (I\'m using the included PS/2 adapter too, of course)

Offline TwoCables

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 March 2010, 14:15:53 »
lol I press Esc every single time I see his avatar just because it's so distracting.  :D  But it really sucks when a page takes a really long time to load and I have to sit there with his avatar animating all over the place. hehe

j/k though, Manyak!