Author Topic: [GB] Noxary 268  (Read 12695 times)

Offline clasicks

Re: [GB] Noxary 268
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 12:52:14 »
NICE! Excitement intensifies

Offline poolside

« Reply #251 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 17:51:10 »
  • I've changed the inner corners from 2mm to 1mm. It'll result in better cap fitment aesthetics, and changes the overall look a tiny bit.

Nice move with the shorter corner radiuses  :thumb:

Online Kafka

• There is only but beige
[GB] Noxary 268
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 22:44:26 »
The browns are ready!

Edit: trash talked on discord and reddit, so apparently people don't like my browns ):
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 November 2017, 00:12:05 by Kafka »

Offline megaforce93

« Reply #253 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 10:05:44 »
browns are love

Offline theillumedpanda

• Don't point that gun at me - I'm an unpaid intern!
« Reply #254 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 12:15:56 »
The browns are ready!

Show Image

Edit: trash talked on discord and reddit, so apparently people don't like my browns ):
You have to like them, not others. Im not a fan of browns either, but if you like them, all good. Have you ever tried lubed ergo clears though?

Online Kafka

• There is only but beige
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 12:36:13 »
The browns are ready!

Show Image

You have to like them, not others. Im not a fan of browns either, but if you like them, all good. Have you ever tried lubed ergo clears though?
Tried lubed 67g ergo clears, did not like at all, same with Zealios. These are vint brown stems and top, with nib gateron brown bottoms (for the leaf), with 58g springs, and lubed stems. I really like them, only switch besides linears I've liked. Oh well, maybe I just won't take pics of the built board lol

Offline clasicks

« Reply #256 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 13:22:53 »
The browns are ready!

Show Image

Tried lubed 67g ergo clears, did not like at all, same with Zealios. These are vint brown stems and top, with nib gateron brown bottoms (for the leaf), with 58g springs, and lubed stems. I really like them, only switch besides linears I've liked. Oh well, maybe I just won't take pics of the built board lol

Better option: ignore discord and reddits opinion, and post the **** out of it.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 21:09:37 »
Colors/quantities have been sent off, so should have the order finalized this week, sorry for the small delay on that due to the engravings/me not being incredibly quick. It doesn't effect the overall timeline though.

Here is a look at the updated PCB:

I'll get an expected completion date for the cases soon :p

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #258 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 16:10:18 »
Just to briefly update, order is about ready to be placed, I'm just waiting on individual pricing of parts so I can pay the invoice knowing the exact costs etc. Should be paid by the end of the week. :thumb:

Offline xine007

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 18:23:20 »
Just to briefly update, order is about ready to be placed, I'm just waiting on individual pricing of parts so I can pay the invoice knowing the exact costs etc. Should be paid by the end of the week. :thumb:

Thanks for the update!