Author Topic: [SOLD] 103-key Unicomp Ultra Classic (white/black), "like new", $50 shipped  (Read 2605 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • fohat.digs isn't old or weird, but he's funny
The seller has now lowered the BIN price on this from $60 to $50 , still with free US shipping.

I'm finding it very hard not to buy it myself.  :?P

UNICOMP - Ultra Black Classic USB Keyboard UB40P3A

"...Used for less than six months.  Like new condition."

These are currently $94 + shipping new, including the "brilliant white" keys and 103-key layout option.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 May 2018, 00:17:52 by ander »
Imagine that everything you are typing is being read by the person you are applying to for your first job. Imagine that it's all going to be seen by your parents and your grandparents and your grandchildren as well. – Tim Berners-Lee, creator of the World Wide Web

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
That set of keys alone, with a space bar, would be nearly $40 delivered in the US.

Being brilliant white it is the perfect base set for a dye job.
But what’s wrong with inequality, anyway? Answers to this question are rarely satisfying, but they do serve as a political litmus test about the kind of inequality that matters. A Marxist might concern herself with how economic inequality divides society into classes, allowing capitalists to wield wealth as a weapon, disempower workers, and extract their labor. The humanitarian position tends to prioritize sufficiency of resources and basic rights; feminists, environmentalists, and advocates for the undocumented, the disabled, and minorities would say social inequalities matter, too, and that part of the problem with economic inequality is that it reinforces them.
New research has shown us that economic, social, racial, and gender inequality are inextricably linked—and that the effect of high inequality is to create even more inequality. Many other economists have shown that high levels of inequality hurt democracy because, among other things, they allow rich people and corporations to buy the support of politicians.
- Atossa Araxia Abrahamian 2018

Offline JP

Great price for sure.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • fohat.digs isn't old or weird, but he's funny
Someone got a sweet deal. But then, the world needs more clickiness, so everyone's a winner IMHO.
Imagine that everything you are typing is being read by the person you are applying to for your first job. Imagine that it's all going to be seen by your parents and your grandparents and your grandchildren as well. – Tim Berners-Lee, creator of the World Wide Web