Author Topic: QTronics Scorpius with trackball  (Read 1931 times)

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« on: Sat, 19 May 2018, 09:08:26 »
Message me directly for a 10% discount on price.

Domestic US only, please, at least for now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273209606790?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
“Wise statesmen as they were, they knew the tendency of prosperity to breed tyrants, and so they established these great self-evident truths, that when in the distant future some man, some faction, some interest, should set up the doctrine that none but rich men, or none but white men, were entitled to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, their posterity might look up again to the Declaration of Independence and take courage to renew the battle which their fathers began — so that truth, and justice, and mercy, and all the humane and Christian virtues might not be extinguished from the land; so that no man would hereafter dare to limit and circumscribe the great principles on which the temple of liberty was being built.”
- Abraham Lincoln, July 4, 1858

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 31 May 2018, 19:14:56 »
Why is there no way to close a thread like this or mark it "Sold"?
“Wise statesmen as they were, they knew the tendency of prosperity to breed tyrants, and so they established these great self-evident truths, that when in the distant future some man, some faction, some interest, should set up the doctrine that none but rich men, or none but white men, were entitled to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, their posterity might look up again to the Declaration of Independence and take courage to renew the battle which their fathers began — so that truth, and justice, and mercy, and all the humane and Christian virtues might not be extinguished from the land; so that no man would hereafter dare to limit and circumscribe the great principles on which the temple of liberty was being built.”

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 May 2018, 19:18:57 »
Why is there no way to close a thread like this or mark it "Sold"?
You can change the title and add [SOLD] in front of the item name and lock the thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 02 June 2018, 16:58:05 »
How?

I don't see options for either of those, for the OP. I suppose I could alter the title now for going forward.