Author Topic: QTronics Scorpius with trackball  (Read 6197 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« on: Sat, 19 May 2018, 09:08:26 »
Message me directly for a 10% discount on price.

Domestic US only, please, at least for now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273209606790?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Trump gave some private advice to a friend who had acknowledged some bad behavior toward women. "Real power is fear. It's all about strength. Never show weakness. You've always got to be strong. Don't be bullied. There is no choice.
"You've got to deny, deny, deny, and push back on these women," he said. "If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. That was a big mistake that you made. You didn't come out guns blazing and just challenge them. You showed weakness. You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit."

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 31 May 2018, 19:14:56 »
Why is there no way to close a thread like this or mark it "Sold"?
Trump gave some private advice to a friend who had acknowledged some bad behavior toward women. "Real power is fear. It's all about strength. Never show weakness. You've always got to be strong. Don't be bullied. There is no choice.
"You've got to deny, deny, deny, and push back on these women," he said. "If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. That was a big mistake that you made. You didn't come out guns blazing and just challenge them. You showed weakness. You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 May 2018, 19:18:57 »
Why is there no way to close a thread like this or mark it "Sold"?
You can change the title and add [SOLD] in front of the item name and lock the thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] QTronics Scorpius with trackball
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 02 June 2018, 16:58:05 »
How?

I don't see options for either of those, for the OP. I suppose I could alter the title now for going forward.