Author Topic: Rama M10 as Numpad  (Read 1623 times)

Offline DJSnotBoogie

Rama M10 as Numpad
« on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 15:35:40 »
Hello, does anyone here use an M10 as a numpad?  I know that’s not the intended usage, but it’s such a good looking device, and I’d love a numpad for ya occasional data entry work.  Is there a viable way to do it with layers or am I just asking for an inneficient headache?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: Rama M10 as Numpad
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 15:37:35 »
Hello, does anyone here use an M10 as a numpad?  I know that’s not the intended usage, but it’s such a good looking device, and I’d love a numpad for ya occasional data entry work.  Is there a viable way to do it with layers or am I just asking for an inneficient headache?

You could always use the bottom / 2u key to be your layer/function key and program it however is most comfortable for you.

Offline DJSnotBoogie

Re: Rama M10 as Numpad
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 15:48:23 »

You could always use the bottom / 2u key to be your layer/function key and program it however is most comfortable for you.

Yea I was considering that.  I wonder how inconvenient that would be.  Oh well, thanks for reply!  Maybe I’ll try and pick a used one up and give it a shot!