Author Topic: Not receiving notifications for new threads created in Interest Checks  (Read 3452 times)

Online hayt

• * Maker
I'm sure this has been posted before. Just wanted to drop a note here that I am not receiving regular email notifications everytime a new thread is created in Interest Checks. Aside from relying on Tapatalk, is there anything else that I can do to fix this?

TY
Hayt

Online hayt

• * Maker
Re: Not receiving notifications for new threads created in Interest Checks
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 08:39:20 »
Buump - this is still happening for me with the GB and IC forums. After a month or two I will no longer receive emails on newly created threads, so I will have to go back and uncheck "notify" and recheck it in order to restart the threads.

Is this an intentional feature of the site? It would be great if I didn't have to keep doing this.

Thanks

Online crystalflame

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 02:03:40 »
If it helps, I've never had a problem receiving emails for new GB/IC threads since I enabled them in 2017 so it's probably not the site?

Online hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 09:13:23 »
Still not convinced. I have to disable and re-enable the feature consistently.

Any thoughts?

Offline dndlmx

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 16 March 2019, 14:49:44 »
Had the same issue years back. Mentioned to staff but never got it resolved. Sometimes it'd work and sometimes not (most of the time not). Disabling and re-enabling would make it work again, but not for long... I got tired of messing with it.