Author Topic: Hello from Toronto  (Read 256 times)

Offline orient96

Hello from Toronto
« on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:45:42 »
Hi everyone, I'm 28 and from Toronto, Ontario. I'm not a gamer but I have an office job that involves a lot of typing, so I just started seriously getting into keyboards recently, and discovered this forum even more recently. I love quick, snappy keys with lots of tactile feedback, so I'm a fan of the IBM ThinkPad keyboard and (gasp) the old Dell OptiPlex "podule" keyboards - yep, the ones with the infamous rattle :eek:

I also really like the ergonomic layout of Microsoft Natural keyboards, but I'm sick of the membranes wearing out, and the pad printing wearing off the keys, so I'm planning to build my own keyboard with mechanical keys and quality keycaps. The challenge is picking the right switches though, as I haven't found any that I really like yet. To summarize my experiences so far, here's what I posted in another thread:

Offline haroldhulsey

• Write my essay
Re: Hello from Toronto
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 01:55:36 »
I am Harold Hulsey a creative content development expert and love to share content online for respective brand visibility. I work for Write my Essays US as a HOD creative content team to empower their content developers to develop amazing content for online readers. I have visited this forum accidentally but after reading many introduction thought of dropping few words about me here. Happy to be the part of this board and enjoying here a lot.
Source URL: Write my Essay