Author Topic: [GB] XENO | 75% Custom Keyboard  (Read 59839 times)

Offline rondg

Re: [GB] XENO | 75% Custom Keyboard
« Reply #300 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 06:03:17 »
FYI for those who hasn't been checking the discord recently, Zeal told us that he set a hard deadline for the rose gold till the end of the month, so wait tight lads.

What's gonna happen if the deadline is not met?

Offline Funktion

« Reply #301 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 22:26:28 »
Why didn't I just order black...

Offline Nivengoh

« Reply #302 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 22:30:00 »
Trust me, ordering black wouldn't help much. Most of the black/silver has yet to ship out. And somehow Zeal refused to update us on the status of this GB. We have no clue on how much of the black/silver has actually been ship out.
All we know is rose gold is definitely delay. And manufacturers are shipping him the rest if the keyboard small batches by small batches(also no info on that).
So all I can say is just forgot Xeno exist and hope one day the keyboard will just random appear on ur house door.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

KBD8x | E8-V1 | Xeno 75 | RAMA U80-A

Offline ian13

« Reply #303 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 01:30:49 »
Trust me, ordering black wouldn't help much. Most of the black/silver has yet to ship out. And somehow Zeal refused to update us on the status of this GB. We have no clue on how much of the black/silver has actually been ship out.
All we know is rose gold is definitely delay. And manufacturers are shipping him the rest if the keyboard small batches by small batches(also no info on that).
So all I can say is just forgot Xeno exist and hope one day the keyboard will just random appear on ur house door.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

LMAO. This. I just think that I didn't order xeno in the hopes that I'll one day be super surprised when I received the shipping notif.  :))

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #304 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 09:57:33 »
At this rate I'll get Kepler before Xeno LOL. Starting to think Xeno is a reference to the Scientology alien because they both don't exist