Author Topic: Keycult – No. 1 Rev. 1 (Coming soon)  (Read 28846 times)

Offline Solotov

Re: Keycult No. 1 Rev. 1 (Coming soon)
« Reply #400 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 22:39:52 »
My happiness was so short after hearing there is no wkl this time  :-[

Will there be a second release of No2 ss later this year?

Stainless steel was a limited edition release, we have no plans to release it again. Another variant of the No. 2 though...

Damnn, I want that beast. But variant of No.2 will do. Interesting to see other colors apart from contemporary red  :)
M65-A Lunar + Red Samuraii | Zephyr + Nautilus | M60-A Sage + Serika | HHKB2 | LZ-MP + WOB

Online CommonCurt

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #401 on: Thu, 16 May 2019, 10:40:01 »
This round will not feature blockers. We've explicitly minimized configuration to simplify production and QC. However, we're picking up the pace of releases so you may see a WKL variant sooner than you'd think.

Hey,  do you have any plans to do a regular 60% anytime in the future?
Some of my Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  lubed 62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2   |   KMAC2:  lubed 62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s   |   X60:  lubed 62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  lubed 62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  lubed 62g MX-Clears  &  lubed  62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.io
« Reply #402 on: Thu, 16 May 2019, 11:02:44 »
This round will not feature blockers. We've explicitly minimized configuration to simplify production and QC. However, we're picking up the pace of releases so you may see a WKL variant sooner than you'd think.

Hey,  do you have any plans to do a regular 60% anytime in the future?

We'll definitely do more smaller form-factor boards. No timeline for it as of yet.