Author Topic: Anyone seen this keyset around?  (Read 2648 times)

Offline FullSend

Anyone seen this keyset around?
« on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 18:40:41 »
I've been searching high and low for this blue on white PBT keycap set and have not found anything that didn't have blue modifiers. The blue is pretty dark from the photo. If anyone has a set or knows someone who does I would love to pick it up from them.

Offline Nerd

• Nerd (Aka Alex) Aka Garbage. Sister: @sintpinty
    • My Youtube channel!
Re: Anyone seen this keyset around?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 10:45:06 »
I haven't, but i'll spread the word.
"The world's nerdiest nerd that loves Youtube."

Consider subscribing to my channel, TanookiAlex. That would be greatly appreciated, thank you! Link is: Youtube.com/c/tanookialex.

*  Subscriber Goal - 735/1000 *

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 11:33:55 »
I've been searching high and low for this blue on white PBT keycap set and have not found anything that didn't have blue modifiers. The blue is pretty dark from the photo. If anyone has a set or knows someone who does I would love to pick it up from them.

The legends almost looks purple to me, have you seen the set in person or are just going off this pic? I would check on KBDfans or KPrepublic as they have all kinds of different PBT dye-sub sets & my best guess would be that is a cheaper unbranded set that comes from one of them.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 17:18:01 »
iirc it was only made as samples, i haven't seen it for sale in pbt really

there are some old pbt doubleshot sets that look like that though, not sure where to find them right now
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline aleck

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 15:53:19 »
I found this blue on white set from ePBT on Taobao a long time ago, they are not the same but pretty similar, I don't know if they'll ship overseas though https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.59.18632ca53riiJG&id=589209237633&ns=1&abbucket=7#detail