Author Topic: SA Photo Studios  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Henriii

SA Photo Studios
« on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 05:36:13 »
Hi ! I was wondering if there is any GB run of the SA SP photo studio out there right now , if not when will there be one , also can someone pls give me a close look of the SA Photo Studio alphabets color pls , I heard it’s creamy white but haven’t got chance to look at that . And lastly what do u guys think of that creamy white color of this set . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Henriii

Re: SA Photo Studios
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 07:58:35 »
Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Henriii

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 07:58:42 »
Bump

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 11:34:07 »
You are incredibly lucky, a set just came up on the mechmarket. https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/ax7og4/cnhsp_sa_ps_sa_campingwgmk_serika_paypal/ Your chance to get it if you are interested.

Offline Henriii

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 23:05:57 »
You are incredibly lucky, a set just came up on the mechmarket. https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/ax7og4/cnhsp_sa_ps_sa_campingwgmk_serika_paypal/ Your chance to get it if you are interested.
Thanks ALOT , but the it’s a little pricey to me , cus a GB of this set would only cost like 165usd + shipping , but hey , thanks ALOT for replying, I’m thinking of the SA Yuri comin up

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 23:22:48 »
Thanks ALOT , but the it’s a little pricey to me , cus a GB of this set would only cost like 165usd + shipping , but hey , thanks ALOT for replying, I’m thinking of the SA Yuri comin up

that's about what the set goes for so you're probably better off just waiting for yuri
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Henriii

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 23:24:26 »

that's about what the set goes for so you're probably better off just waiting for yuri
U think the Yuri looks good in SA profile?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 23:26:33 »

no but my very personal and specific opinion shouldn't sway you either way

i like it better in cherry profile but if you like it better in sa you should get it in sa

if i had my way everyone would be using blanks
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Henriii

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 23:40:47 »

no but my very personal and specific opinion shouldn't sway you either way

i like it better in cherry profile but if you like it better in sa you should get it in sa

if i had my way everyone would be using blanks
ohhh I’m kinda stuck between SA photos studio and the SA Yuri , tks