Author Topic: Is there any pre-assembled sandwich board with cherry mx blue?  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Is there any pre-assembled boards with sandwich cases that i could buy? I've been saving money here and there to get a new keyboard that's usb connected so i could plug it into any computer.

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Re: Is there any pre-assembled sandwich board with cherry mx blue?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 11:41:22 »
Is there any pre-assembled boards with sandwich cases that i could buy? I've been saving money here and there to get a new keyboard that's usb connected so i could plug it into any computer.

Not off the top of my head I can't think of any off the shelf boards made with a sandwich case. Sandwich cases are more of a DIY thing IME as the plate also serves as the top housing of the case. The closest I can think of with pre-built off the shelf boards you can get with MX blues is a Whitefox/Nightfox from the Kono store or any of the Magicforce boards. The White/Nightfoxes would be the higher quality board out of the options, but that is only a 65% board. While the Magicforce boards are available in almost all sizes, they even have a 40%. The Magicforce boards can found on Amazon.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 20:41:24 »
I found what i've looking for on the 1UP keyboards website. They have a sandwich case and board that doesn’t require any soldering.
Still planning my dream board...

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 00:52:31 »
I found what i've looking for on the 1UP keyboards website. They have a sandwich case and board that doesn’t require any soldering.
Still planning my dream board...

Ah, good call! I didn't think to recommend a hot swap kit.