Author Topic: Where is WFD – part II  (Read 17283 times)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Re: Where is WFD – part II
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:20:40 »
This thread

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:32:09 »
isn't the internet cool, demik? you can say what ever you want and stuff. you don't even have to read the thread you're posting in, you can just post on a whim and ask questions that are answered on the previous page and post egocentric opinions. yea, fun stuff.

Says the guy that is doxing someone else and threatening to send his girlfriend to the person's house...

Tell me you aren't outside his window right now, OP.  WFD is not your denko-chan.

if you take sending a 5'4 100 lbs girl to your house as a threat... oh nvm looked at your pic... girl not even once lol

lololol 'Cause gundam pics are the universal key to panties, right?

You're a tool. Can't defend your psycho actions, so you throw in the ad hominems?

Also, grow the **** up, things happen.  You're going more than a little psycho over a *keyboard*.

Typically, women do not care what what type of television or media you listen to or watch. When females are looking for a mate, the vast majority are looking for someone who is well put together, first and foremost - Takes care of themselves physically(i.e. not you)

I wouldn't call googling someone's name and address for a phone number as malicious. or even doxing at all. the ad hominems were thrown in with demik's post, which you defended. also, psychopath doesn't mean what you think it means

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:34:44 »
isn't the internet cool, demik? you can say what ever you want and stuff. you don't even have to read the thread you're posting in, you can just post on a whim and ask questions that are answered on the previous page and post egocentric opinions. yea, fun stuff.

Says the guy that is doxing someone else and threatening to send his girlfriend to the person's house...

Tell me you aren't outside his window right now, OP.  WFD is not your denko-chan.

if you take sending a 5'4 100 lbs girl to your house as a threat... oh nvm looked at your pic... girl not even once lol

lololol 'Cause gundam pics are the universal key to panties, right?

You're a tool. Can't defend your psycho actions, so you throw in the ad hominems?

Also, grow the **** up, things happen.  You're going more than a little psycho over a *keyboard*.

Typically, women do not care what what type of television or media you listen to or watch. When females are looking for a mate, the vast majority are looking for someone who is well put together, first and foremost - Takes care of themselves physically(i.e. not you)

I wouldn't call googling someone's name and address for a phone number as malicious. or even doxing at all. the ad hominems were thrown in with demik's post, which you defended. also, psychopath doesn't mean what you think it means

Cool story, bro.  I'll tell my girlfriend that she isn't dating me because you said so.

And edit because why not:  Psycho doesn't mean psychopath, but nice try - http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201103/psychotic-is-not-the-same-psychopathic
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:40:54 by tjcaustin »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:34:47 »
usually they don't go for males that act like preteen *****es but here you are proving us wrong.

but lets get back on topic and watch you continue crying about a keyboard you know where it's at but are too scared to do anything about it other than call and send in your petite girlfriend to "scare" WFD.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:38:12 »
usually they don't go for males that act like preteen *****es but here you are proving us wrong.

but lets get back on topic and watch you continue crying about a keyboard you know where it's at but are too scared to do anything about it other than call and send in your petite girlfriend to "scare" WFD.

<3 you demilk.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:42:11 »
for the record, the offer is still on the table to take a drive down and pick up anything WFD is holding (GH60 PCBs) as long as somebody makes an arrangement with him. not too far from me, and i'd be willing to help anybody out.

well, almost anybody.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:45:34 »
demik your maturity is questionable, but no forum is complete without a dunce like you. so thank you for taking that role. I'll take the role as the psychopath who wants his keyboard back

either way, I will be in SoCal from Nov 1st - 10th. hopefully we are able to arrange a pick up or something.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 20:50:37 »
demik your maturity is questionable, but no forum is complete without a dunce like you. so thank you for taking that role. I'll take the role as the psychopath who wants his keyboard back

either way, I will be in SoCal from Nov 1st - 10th. hopefully we are able to arrange a pick up or something.

I am the avenger
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 21:12:20 »
This thread

Show Image

Yeah. I like checking it for laughs at this point. Nothing productive is going on here.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 21:20:24 »
Come on, hugs all around!  Just watch this, it will make you feel better:

- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 10:56:34 »
You know how I know ItsBc doesn't type on Topre switches? Because the switches he uses are so awful that they make him extra whiny and he tried to get them modified, but there's just not much that can be done.

ItsBc, do yourself a favor and forget the keyboard WFD has and get a Topre board. It will help mature you.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/―
    • Mashby
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 18:07:19 »
Talk about going downhill in a hurry. The bulk of this discussion makes me sick to my stomach.

Offline pasph

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 19:14:31 »
WFD can you please answer to PMs?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 19:25:42 »

+100

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 19:27:21 »
And i too :((

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 20:34:52 »

Offline pasph

« Reply #66 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 22:35:47 »
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 11:40:16 »

Last Active: Thu, 19 December 2013, 07:45:46
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline pasph

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 13:17:10 »

Last Active: Thu, 19 December 2013, 07:45:46

I've sent him emails, PMs here, on Hardforum, on Overclock.net (even when he was online there) and still no answers.
I'm going to loose money because of the way that he behaves.
I've sold some stuff of mine that he has to 2 users here, one of them is waiting for him to ship items from November...
For sure he wasn't obliged to do anything, i asked if he could this for me and he agreed and now i have to refund...
I just can't understand...

Offline pasph

« Reply #69 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 05:17:42 »
Still waiting...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 15:32:41 »
He's around - hist last post suggests that he might be travelling at the moment.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pasph

« Reply #71 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 06:40:31 »
I've refunded one of the 2 users.
Thank you for nothing WFD.
Hope you release the other stuff of mine, that you hostage for several months, before next year.