I have a problem with the latest version of your firmware and my kitten paw... When I hit the 'b', the keyboard send a 'b' and some 'n'. If I keep 'b' pressed, it prints only one 'b' and keep printing 'n'... It's very strange. The 'b' seems the only button affected.
Ooh, this is gonna be a good one.
(1) First off, does the 'n' key work correctly?
(2) Next try the latest release version from OP. Does it still happen?
(3) Get version 2014.03.30 from OP, create a debug firmware. (this is identical to normal firmware, but will detect matrix problems by sending a '*' character). Do you see any '*' characters while you type?
(4) Also, does the problem still happen with that beta?
(5) With Beta 2014.03.30, try forcing "basic keyboard" in the config console. This reverts back to 6KRO. Does it still happen?
If you get the extra 'n' after all 3 of those tests, then there is either a deep flaw with my Kitten Paw support, or your keyboard has a problem. I don't have a Kitten Paw but I do have a Frosty Flake, which is similar. I'll try it again. I also need to check the Paw schematic when I get home. Really need the answers to those 5 questions, though.